🥀

Kortez POV

I was a gasping, whimpering mess as I was repeatedly slammed against my kitchen island. I tried my hardest to grip the marble edges in my sweaty hand as Zaine rammed into me from behind.

The countertop dug into my abdomen painfully and my legs hurt from where they dangled as I tried to get on the ground. There was no blood circulating to my legs but I still loved it; every single second of it.

Fantasy Zaine was like an animal; manhandling me as he saw fit, his hands coming down repeatedly on my ass until it was undoubtedly red and bruised

"Bet you wished I fucked you earlier.", he growled hotly against the shell of my ear,"Wanted me to fuck you right on your dining room table? All you had to do was ask me, Kortez", he growled, sucking my ear into his mouth and biting down. I cried out at the pain, waves of pleasures shooting down my spine as I clenched around his meaty cock. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt another wave of cum squirt out of me. I didn't know how much more my pussy could take.

"Wanted to so bad", Zaine purred into my ear, his breath scolding hot on my damp flesh, "Rip your clothes off and take you.", he rolled his hips forward and I damn near choked on my tongue. I left out a breathless sob, wanting him to just move. He was a sick twisted bastard in every right.

"Would you have let me? Would you have spread your legs for me without a second thought? Just give in to me, no questions asked?"

"Yes God yes!", I screamed out in pleasure, back arching for more and more. I cried out as an arm hooked around my throat and yanked me up onto my hands, my back arched between our sweaty bodies. It was all too much and I squeezed my eyes shut as to stave off the orgasm I could practically taste. I didn't wanna cum; I didn't want to wake up and this be over. I wanted to relish in this as long as I could.

'Open your eyes'

I let out a sob as he pinched and rolled my nipples between his thumbs. "F- fuck!", I sobbed, falling forward only for him to force me back with a large rough hand around my neck. It became difficult to breath as he squeezed my throat.

'I will not repeat myself again. Open your eyes for me...look at me.'

I slowly opened my eyes to find Zaine's dark red eyes looking back at me. As if it were possible, I had gotten even wetter as he panting into my face. "God....has nothing to do with this", he growled against my mouth before releasing me to fall back onto the table. He resumed his previous violent, life shattering thrusts from before, leaving me to cling to any and everything I could to keep myself grounded.

My head was blank, filled with nothing but him; him and his cock. Suddenly, he grabbed my left leg and forced it onto the countertop beside my side. I hissed at the stretch, but didn't dare move, not when this angle had him pounding me until I was seeing Valhalla. God he was breaking me in half!

My hand went to my knee, gripping and scratching at my own flesh for any kind of relief. I hissed as skin broke under my nails. "Fuck Zaine!", I cried, going cross-eyed as I tried to look back at him,"C- cum in me!", I begged whorishly,"Fill me with your cum! Want your nut! Own my pussy!" I was completely gone at this point, the only thing on my mind was being claimed by this fuck machine.

I wanted to be his.

I must've said the right thing because I was not prepared for what occurred next. I let out a throat tearing scream as I was suddenly saturated with what I could only describe as overwhelming boiling passion. I shuddered at the feeling of his cum filling me to the brim. I was better than anything I ever imagined.