Guilt

Bakugo's POV:

I knew today was a day I should be in UA and listen to that damn underdeveloped butterfly we call out homeroom teacher but I couldn't today was the day when Izuku vanished. It was all my fault and I knew it. All these years I couldn't forget about him and I searched for him soo long and I am still not giving up hope on finding him one day.

Me: FUCKING DAMN IT!

It's all my fault!

I should have never left you in the park alone for so long.

I should have known you would wait for me!

FUCKING DAMN IT!

DEKU I AM SO SORRY!

I'LL FIND YOU!

And if that means flipping the whole fucking world!

I will find you!

I promise!

I'll make it up!

And I will always protect you!

I still remembered what happened that day, how could I forget? It was haunting me in my dreams making sure that I would never forget my stupidness. If only I had played with him and not let him alone in that park. If only I realized it sooner how damn stupid I was, then maybe nothing of this happened.

Miss Midoriya, Izuku's mother couldn't take the loss and after months of searching they offically announced his death.

I was currently in front of the graveyard having his notebook in my arms. It was just some doddles from a 4 to 6 year old child but it was the only keepsake I had from him besdies the frendship bracelet they found. It was literally everything they found from him.

Me: I am so fucking sorry! I never should have left you that day Izu!

I am so fucking stupid!

How could I not see the trust you had in me while I was stomping on it as if it was nothing?

I can't believe I was this stupid!

If only I could turn back time!

I would change everything!

I would be a good friend to you!

One you could be fucking proud off anf one that protects you!

DAMN IT IZU WHERE ARE YOU?!

*flash back brought to you by a mourning Pomeranian missing his one and only true friend*

Damn idiot!

How can he think that I would play with such a useless being like him.

He doesn't even have a quirk!

What does he think he can do?

Me: Mom! I am home!

Mom: How was your day with Izu? Did you both play well?

Me: That's none of your damn business mom.

Mom: Watch your fucking language Katuski.

Me (mockingly): Watch your fucking language Katuski ~ 

Mom: KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGO! I told you to be respectfull to your damn elders.

Me: So you an old hag now?

Mom: What did you just call me?

Me: An old hag or you deaf?

Mom: That's it, to your room! You fucking grounded!

Me: Whatever!

I went to my room and spend the whole rest of the day in my room but at in the evening, my mom screamed my name to come down. At first I screamed back for her to leave me be since I had zero interrest to get more trouble and I had a feeling I would get more if I would get down. However she wouldn't have it and came up literally dragging me down by my collar until I faced Deku's mom.

Inko: Hello Katsuki? Do you know where my Izu is?

What the hell?

He should be home?

There is no way he would be that stupid and wait for me... right?

Right?

No...

I don't think so.

Why would he do that?

It's already dark outside.

He's not that dumb!

Me: How should I know?

Mom: Katsuki! You played with him! Be honest where did he go?

Me: Didn't he went home?

Inko: No and I hoped you know where he is.

Me: DAMN IT! That stupid DEKU!

How didn't he go home by now?

Is he brain dead?

Why would he wait for me?

WHY?!

After all what I've done to him?

How could he trust me like this?

Shit!

You are dumb!

Mom: Watch your fucking language.

Inko: It's okay, he has quite the cute temper.

Mom: I wish he would speak his mind sometimes and not just yell around.

Inko: Izu really isn't here.

Mom: No. He didn't come back with Katsuki.

The moment I heard that, I ran out of the house and could only hear my mother scream after me. I had a feeling he was still at the park where I left him. Still how stupid could he be that he was still waiting for me but in fact when I arrived at the spot where we said we would play hide and seek, I found his friendship bracelet.

Me: DEKU!

Nothing.

Me: DAMN DEKU! YOU WIN!

Nothing again.

Me: FUCKING COME OUT!

Where is he?

I told him to come out!

Where the hell is he now?

The game is over with this, right?

So he should come out....

Mom: KATUSKI! What the fuck?! Explain! NOW!

Me: ....

*End of flashback brought to you by a Pomeranian searching for his bunny*

It was only after the two arrived that that day that I told them everything and after that my mom called the police as Deku's mother collapsed. It went all soo quickly that all I knew was a lot of police officers were searching the whole park with police dogs but couldn't find a trace at all. All I had from him was his friendship bracelet and the one notebook he always carried with him. It was a small children dairy with an All Might motive but it was everything I had and it was information he wrote on my quirk as well as the hero name he came up for me: Ground Zero.

Me: Where are you my friend?

No matter how much I asked this to the tomb stone, I would never get an answer to the question and all I could do was not give up my hope on finding him one day.