"At that time, we don't know that he gonna attack Tapops nor did we know he was aiming for Thorn's power," Mechabot said.

"Yes. We don't know until we saw the footage how seven of you fight with Superking troops." Amato said after Mechabot.

Flashback

"It's weird Amato. Why did he suddenly move?" Mechabot said to Amato as they saw the spaceship finally move as they put a tracker on the Superking spaceship before.

"I don't know either Mechabot. But knowing how cunning he's, I'm sure he's planning something." Amato said to Mechabot.

"Amato." Admiral Maskmana suddenly appears on the screen.

"Maskmana, what happened?" Amato ask.

"Kaizo inform me that he got an emergency signal from Tapops station in the space. They got attacks." Admiral Maskmana announced at Amato.

Admiral Maskmana is in the same spaceship as Amato and Mechabot. It's just, that Amato and Mechabot are in different rooms.

"Wait, what? Who is attacking them?" Amato said in surprise.

"Kokochi said it's Superking. Kaizo is on the way to aid them. Your son is there too." Admiral Maskmana informs them.

"Wait, Boboiboy?" Amato was startled by the news.

"Yes. Kokochi and Tarung call for Boboiboy, Fang, and their friends for their help." Admiral Maskmana told him.

"Then Maskmana, I think I should go meet you. If he's suddenly attacking like this, he must be planning something." Said Amato in seriousness.

"Sure. Come here in this room." Admiral Maskmana said.

"Thank you Maskmana. I will go now." Said Amato.

"Mechabot, inform the driver to drive near Tapops station. And then you come to Maskmana's room." Amato tells Mechabot.

"Okay," Mechabot said.

With that, both of them start to move.

.
.
.

"Amato, it's bad news." Admiral Maskmana announced.

They are in the same room but after Amato and he discusses the possibility of why Superking attacks Tapops, Amato, and Mechabot start to gather the information about Superking again.

"What happened, Maskmana?" Amato ask.

"Your son got stabbed. He's heavily injured." Admiral Maskmana said and show Captain Kaizo who was contacting Maskmana.

"WHAT?!!" Both Amato and Mechabot shout.

"Yes, Sir. Boboiboy Ice is heavily injured." Captain Kaizo told them.

"Wait, Ice?" Amato asks him back.

"Yes. It's Boboiboy Ice. Weirdly, Boboiboy couldn't fuse back to his original form." Said Captain Kaizo.

"That's weird." Mechabot comments.

"No. There's one of Boboiboy capable of blocking them to fuse back." Amato tells them.

"Who?" Ask Admiral Maskmana.

"It's Boboiboy Thorn," Amato replied in seriousness.

Of course, Amato knows his son's power. He already researched all about his son's power.