Yara: Tita Mommy, you know you have videos on that Tiktok app thingy.
Imee: [confused] TikTok? What's that?

Yara: Well, my friend just told me, it is a new app that millennials enjoy, she often sees videos of you and PRRD.
Imee: [interested] What? Really!? Can I see?

Yara: [scrolling] Hmmm here are some of what she sent me...

Yara showed Imee the #DuMee edits, her friend sent her for she doesn't know much of it too, while Yara couldn't help but be kilig as well and laugh so hard at her Tita Mommy who couldn't think of anything to say in the video contents she had just watched.

(Credits to the rightful content creators of the screenshots above)

Imee: [laughing, giggling] Nakakaloka!! I am speechless [but smiling]
Yara: Actually me too...but you're blushing Tita Mommy [laughing, teasing Imee]

Ime: Ano baaaAaaa! [blushing, rolled her eyes]
Yara: [continually teasing Imee] I just knew nga that PRRD had a big crush on you, then I vividly recalled you said in an interview "I think I like President Duterte" Like yieee

Imee: [starring, fixed her hair] Alana Yara Victoria Marcos Araneta, stop it na nga, batang to.
Yara: [giggling] Maria Imelda Josefa Remedios Romualdez Marcos the honorable President Rodrigo Roa Duterte likes you, I think am becoming one of those many #DuMee shippers

Imee: We've been friends for a long time, and we've always been strong allies with each other.
Yara: [nodding] Hmm, right. You should make your account Tita Mommy, then your username would be @senatorimeemarcos so people will acknowledge you easily, it's another platform for you to reach people as well.

Imee: [thinking] Maybe soon, it's fun pala there, you can make kahit ano-anong videos.
Yara: Yes, we should check that app soon.

Then, Yara suddenly felt dizzy and could not breathe properly, Imee immediately knew that her niece was having an asthma attack because they were both asthmatic, Imee promptly gave her the ventolin and accompanied Yara to her room.

Imee: [assisting Yara] Slowly ma cherie, careful, careful
Yara: I think am better na. [assuring Imee]

Imee: You take a rest first, will be right here lang.
Yara: We laughed too much Tita Mommy [smirked]

Imee: I know, you talaga! [hugged Yara]

When these two got together, they did so much chika and thought like there was no tomorrow, Yara was feeling fine while they were in Imee's room, they were just watching Netflix, chilling while chatting.

Imee: [reminiscing] Did you know that when you were a baby, we always fought over who would take care of you, your mommy couldn't do anything but agree to let us take you and watch over you, you were so cute back then, with your red and fluffy cheeks.

Yara: Mama told me that too [chuckled]

Imee: You are the most mahal and favorite apo of the Marcoses and course, the Aranetas!
Yara: I certainly vouch for that! [chuckling]

Imee and Yara were unaware that they had slept off, and Imee was shocked when Irene and Greggy arrived.

Imee: [shocked] Irene! Andyan kana pala, you lang?
Irene: Greggy's downstairs, how is she?

Imee: She said she's fine naman na daw, nga pala siya had asthma attack kanina
Irene: [worried] Oh my gosh! She had her inhaler with her.

Imee: Yes, she quickly got better after taking her inhaler naman.
Irene: My dear baby, thank you for staying with her today Manang.

Imee: Of course, all for Yara. Ano ka ba kahit here nalang siya forever ok na ok
Irene: [laughed] No, Gumawa ka ng sayo but I owe you today, thank you! [hugged her Manang]

Imee: Ito naman, anytime...[patted] Yara, wake up, your mom and dad are here na.
Yara: [slowly opened her eyes] Hi Mama!

Irene: [kissed Yara's forehead] Hi baby, it's time to go na, how are you?
Yara: Am fine Mom, Tita Mommy, and I just had fun all day, thank you, senmom! [kissed Imee]

Imee: [beaming] Am happy to spend the day with you anak, till our next chikas?
Yara: Looking forward to it!

Irene, Greggy, and Yara said their adieu to Imee as they walked towards their car; Yara joined her parents as the guards just convoyed behind them. Greggy opted to drive while did decide afterward to stroll onto the Manila Baywalk

~to be continued~