DANIEL RODRIGUEZ

"Pirates." I said as I saw the ship with a black flag on it. Black pirates one of the most dangerous predators in sea. I ordered Arthur to take the passengers to safety and bring my bags. "Mine too." Rudra added as he looked towards me with a dangerous grin. He never smiled. He had a cold aura around him which made him inapproachable. The twisted grin of his just added more fear to my heart. "You are not just a captain are you ?" He asked me. I flinched as I looked into his black soul piercing eyes. "Only a warrior can recognise a warrior." I replied.

He is just a introverted teenager. On entire journey I consoled myself that he is a normal person but in face of danger I can see him changing his stance, his expression. I can see the excitement of fight in him. His cold demeanor which is not much prominent before now became a identifying part. The sun is still high. He swiftly took off the weapons he had in his bag. Two twin dagger, two wrist bands and a bow and quiver. I can see the sunlight diverging on the blades into rainbow beams. They are definitely crafted by best.

I can see the perfect and practice in his moves as he put everything in its place. He looked at me as we both readied ourself for upcoming fight. "It's still too fa..." I tried to say as he anchored his arrow aiming towards the pirate's ship. But before I can complete my sentence the arrow hit a person. I didn't see clearly through my telescope. I looked at him in astonishment. "Mathematics." He replied. As he one by one began to target their tanks. "This are explosion arrows." I said as I offered him a stack of arrows. Without any thought he took one and fired it. It hit its target. "What the hell is this stuff Daniel ?!!!!" He yelled at the rate of explosion.

I smiled as Robert looked at me in suprise. This are the special arrows crafted specially for me. Apart from me no one is allowed to use them yet I allowed a teenager to use them. Sure he is amazed. I looked at him trying to figure out any peculiar out-of-way things. But till now everything I found is out of way. A skilled linguist, a scholar, a good mathematician and a skilled archer. I am eager to find out how much he is hiding within him. By his talks and skill he definetly have practice of fighting in battlefield or else he won't be able to land each and every shot. His knowledge of sea is also vast.

The look in his eyes when the pirates jumped over our deck is fierce. I can feel a blazing fire inside him. "Let the fun began." I heard him say which shocked me to core. He looked like a person for whom life doesn't matter anymore. He sank his dagger in one of the pirate's neck with such efficiency that even but my best warriors to shame. "Robert protect people and stay back. Rudra and me can fight this rascals." I said as my sword sank into one of the pirate's stomach. Not many pirate's succeeded to get past him. They died at his daggers.

He had all attributes necessary for a warrior. He may be faster, stronger and agile than me. The pirates which are know as most dangerous one didn't even succeeded in atleast gazing his skin. He dodged all of their attacks like it's a child's play for him which he mastered through ages. I ordered my men to round up all the leaders of the pirates. They captured them silently. The minions unaware their masters are captured continued to fight with Rudra.

Even for a period of time I was in marvel with his skills. It's like he danced along the rhyme of sea and wind. A dance of death. All my gaurds and warriors along with the men who are used to be on hunting or battlefield are drawn in by him. My daze was broken when Robert asked "Are you really a scholar ? What is your age by the way ??". He looked fierce. A unknown, mysterious warrior whose skills are unparallel. The sunsetting behind his head gave him a dangerous look as he looked towards us.

"I am really a scholar just that defination of scholar is different in our country than yours. As for my age it doesn't matter does it ?" He had a sharp tongue too. I thought. "You all are warriors aren't you ?" He asked. They all looked at me unable to say anything. Thinking they might regret it later. "So what I should address you as in mainland Daneil Rodriguez ???" He asked me when none of them opened their mouths. "For someone who can identify west's most effecient spies you are sure something. Care to tell about yourself. You are not a commonor." I tried to change the subject but I know I failed as he smirked.

"Who said I am ?? I told you my real identity which no one knows. RUDRA PRATAP. If you don't know me what can I do ???" He replied innocently. But each and every ounce of innocence gone from his face it was replaced by a cold feeling. I shuddered. Damn he is even more confusing than my mother. Atleast I can understand her somewhat. "You are a prince or king. Aren't you ?" I asked. "I am neither a prince nor a king. I am not a minister or official or warrior back in my kingdom." He quoted. God this guy really can twist the truth around his fingers.

"But real question is who are you guys." He asked again. The sky had began to darken. Only after sometime time the sky will loose the light. "Duke of Lecce. Son of Luke Rodriguez and Duchess Amrita Rodriguez." I replied. "Your highness." He said bowing which doesn't suit him. "Will you like to become a warrior of mine. The pay will be quite high along with luxuries." I offered already knowing his answer. "No money or luxuries in world can buy me." He said as he walked out towards his cabin. Leaving the corpses to taken care by us. "Sir did he really...." Robert tried to say but I cut in middle. "No money can buy him. I already know he will refuse. But he had something important to do in Lecce and the best way will be through us." I replied firmly.

"Do you think he is here for him ??" He asked. I shook my head negatively. "He never lie but he can twist the truth clearly. He is not here for him." I replied as I to retired for my chambers. I took out my boots and lead back on my bed thinking about Rudra. One thing for sure he is not a normal person. Because a normal person cannot kill most deadliest pirates known to oceans without even getting slash. I can't forget his fighting. Well if you call it that. It's a masscare, a slaughter of those who choose to mess with him. Not once in mine entire vovage duration I thought he had such a violent side to him. Ok I know he had a hidden side but he didn't thought it to be this violent or scare.

The fighting skills are unique he felt as if three different stances are mixed together to form into a single one. The daggers and bows and arrows are crafted skillfully. Only best of best can have them. I had saw that type of edge of blade somewhere with someone. I tried to pressurize my mind but it failed me too show where. I just know that it's from middle of continent. Just that. I determined myself to find about his true identity.