21. Sneaky Bastard.

Start from the beginning

The twins were smart but they were really more of business men and would not know much about baby's.

"Fine."

I watched as Kristrin got me orange juice, apple juice and even grape juice just incase I wanted to drink something more.

They were blowing this whole thing out of proportion.

"Why did you do that?" I whispered into Kristrin's to Kristrin after seeing the others distracted.

"You were not feeling fine just minutes ago Bella. Champagne isn't necessarily a recommended thing to drink after an upset stomach." He whispered back.

"Oh." I hushed.

Now everything made sense!

I took up the menu seeing everyone about to order when the exact maid that went into Kristrin's room the other day decided to come directly between Kristrin and I while doing unnecessary things to gain not only Kristrin's attention but the others at the table as well.

This woman was a room service staff and yet here she was pretending to a waitress as well.

"What would you like to get?" The woman who's name is mary questioned Kristrin in particular.

Getting annoyed with her I pretended to be getting up but making sure to stumble and spill all of my grape juice on her happily.

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry. Clumsy me." I took up a napkin and tried to pretentiously dry her uniform but made it worst.

"It's fine I'll just go have it cleaned and get back to you guys in a bit." She smiled at me but it was not a genuine one as she walked away.

"Good riddance." I mumbled to myself while sitting back down.

"Anna that was completely savage but so worth it." Grace smiled.

"What? It's not like I did it on purpose." I looked towards the table to see that everyone had a smug look on their faces.

Kristrin had a very pleased look.

"Possessive much?" Marco teased and I glared at him before calling another waiter and ordering.

We got down to eating dinner, Kristrin once again decided to double-check what I decided to eat making me roll my eyes at him.

We were just sitting around chatting when I felt Kristrin hand on my leg. I turned to look at him but he was looking at the others while chatting away.

I immediately took up my glass of juice to drink feeling my throat getting dry as his hand slowly went up my leg.

His damn hand on my leg was getting me in the mood, clearly Kristrin had gotten much brazen than ever and for some reason I was loving the feel of his hand on my skin.

"Anna are you fine? You seem a bit flustered?" Grace decided to inquire drawing everyone's attention to my now rosy cheeks.

"Yes I'm fine, it's nothing to worry about." I tried to reassure the others as Kristrin's hand went up even further.

My body shuddered with delight as sparks crippled my body after finally feeling his hand intimately against my skin in a very long time. I didn't even have the urge to stop him.

"Are you sure Bella?" Kristrin asked lifting my face with his left hand while his right hand kept slowly gliding up and down my leg and slowly inching more and more closer to my now wet core.

"Y..yes." I nearly moaned out at the end.

Kristrin waited until I was going to speak to inch his hand closer to my wet walls that was just aching for him.

I stared Kristrin in the eye seeing him with a concerned look as if his hand wasn't next to my core. I could see the mischievous glee in his eyes. He was more satisfied than ever after knowing he still had a strong hold on me.

"I..I have to go. Goodnight everyone." I left without waiting for their answers and headed into the elevator.

I quietly made my way into my room tirelessly crawling into bed while thinking deeply about Kristrin and how many times I wanted to do more than just kiss him.

I was completely wet feeling after what he had done to me. He did that also infront of everyone. That sneaky bastard.

How I loved it!

I heard a knock on the door and decided to open it up and see who it was and as expected it was no other than Kristrin.

"I'm surprised you decided to knock this time around." I spoke remembering his hand against my body.

"I wanted to see if you were fine princess." He responded.

"So what changed tonight Kristrin? Why didn't you do a routine check up on me just like every other night when you think that I'm sleeping." I smiled remembering how he'd sneak into my room every night and kiss me on my forehead after checking if I ok before leaving.

"I actually knew you weren't sleeping."

"Of course not." I rolled my eyes while folding my hands together.

"And what was that little stunt you pulled tonight Kristrin?" I questioned as he smirked.

Kristrin held my face in his hand and stared lovingly into my eyes before planting a small peck to my lips.

"Goodnight Bella." He spoke about to walk away.

"Join me."