62 Beast Priestess

Start from the beginning

Since the events that happened in her past life had long been changed, what if the timeline of Kiho and Lucina Morganna changed as well? What would she do if the two met earlier than expected? Would her husband still fall for Lucina Morganna again?

She knew that Kiho loved her now.

But she didn't want to underestimate the power of destiny.

To be honest, at first, she thought that she would be okay if Kiho and Lucina Morganna got together in this lifetime once again as long as she had Winter. She really thought that all she needed was her son. That she would survive without her husband.

But now, she couldn't bear the thought of losing Kiho to another woman.

"Tilly, what's wrong?" Kiho asked her worriedly. "Why do you look like you're about to cry?"

"I'm upset," she admitted. "I'm upset at the thought of you falling in love with another woman."

She brought that up but she still got upset.

[God, these hormones…]

"It won't happen," he assured her. Then, he cupped her face between his hands. "Do you not trust me, Tilly?"

"I trust you," she said. "But Kiho, can I hold onto you? Can I be possessive of you? Is it okay for me to think that all of you belong to me?"

"All of me belong to you, Tilly," Kiho said. Then, he hugged her tight. "No one can steal me away from you so don't be upset, okay?"

She wanted to cling to that.

[Yes, this is different from my past life so I should have more confidence.]

Plus, she was the original wife anyway.

"You're mine, Kiho," Tilly said while hugging him tight. "I won't share you with anyone."

***

TILLY had to hold back her laughter while listening to Emperor Aku's rubbish speech.

Right now, she was in the Sky Plaza with her fellow nobles.

This time, they were joined but commoners. But of course, their classes were literally separated from one another.

The nobles were in the front of the stage. They were seated according to their ranks. Her father couldn't make it so she was his proxy. As a duke's daughter, she was seated in the front seat among other nobles with the same rank as her father.

Behind them were the marquises and marchionesses, followed by the earls and countesses, then by viscounts and viscountesses, and finally, the barons and baronesses.

At the further back were the commoners. Unlike them, the ordinary citizens didn't have seats for them. They were simply standing behind. Also, there was a barricade surrounding the nobles and the commoners weren't allowed to cross that.

[Gosh, the class war in the empire is this bad.]

Anyway, there was a makeshift stage in front of them. Of course, Emperor Aku was sitting on the throne. He was being guarded by the captains of the Four Orders.

[My husband is so gorgeous.]

Well, the other captains were also good-looking. They wore the same uniform as Kiho but the colors were different. It was red for Captain Denver, blue for Captain Sherwood, and yellow for Captain Ainsworth.

[They look like P*wer R*ngers.]

"Rest assured, we weren't attacked by rebels," Emperor Aku said while standing in front of his subjects. The emperor looked dashing in his gold and red military uniform. This time, the usual playfulness on his face was replaced by solemnity. Understandable because his beloved fiancée was still in a coma. "The rumors about the return of the Fire Mages aren't true as well."