🕯️

[3 days later]

Jisung, Haneul and Haechan went to school together as always and Haneul noticed that Jisung got a bit more clingy these days.

He would randomly cling onto her arms and he would hold it for half an hour before letting go.

And another time, he'll hug her without a reason.

Haneul kept on asking him if there was a problem, but he would just say that he has the habit of clinging onto people.

As Haneul went to her locker to get her books, Jisung kept following her like a lost dog

"Okay seriously Jisung, what's wrong? You kept on following and clinging on me these days and it's irritating me." She said and Jisung scratched his head.

"I just... I don't know" He looked down, embarrassed and Haneul just sighed.

"I don't know what's your real reason but please don't follow me all day, It'll look like I'm making you as my servant or something" She said and Jisung nodded.

"I-"

"Now where's my favorite person in the whole world?" A voice cutted Jisung and Haneul looked at the person standing in front of them.

Jisung frowned when he saw a man smiling at the girl beside him.

"INJUNNIEEEE!" She jumped on Renjun's arms and he gladly hugged her back

"I missed you so much! Did you bring me Jasmine Tea?"

"Of course Hannie, I also bought some goodies for you, it's in your house. And good news! I'll be staying in your mansion for 6 months!"

"Why only 6 months when you can live there forever?" The two laughed making Jisung pout

"Oh right, this is Jisung, my friend. Jisung this is Renjun, my childhood friend" Renjun took out his hand and offered Jisung for a handshake

Jisung hesitantly shook his hand with Renjun's as he displayed a fake smile

"Nice to meet you Jisung, I'm glad my Hannie is already making new friends"

'𝑴𝒚 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆' Jisung scoffed internally and looked at the two who were acting lovey dovey.

"Okay! Renjun, let's go to our class and Jisung please take Haneul away from Renjun. You can go to your class now" Haechan took Renjun away from Haneul who was still smiling at him.

"Let's go" Jisung unknowingly said it in a cold voice, making Haneul look at him

"Are you okay Ji?" Jisung just hummed and walked to their class.

It's been hours and Jisung was still quiet, this made Haneul worry about the boy.

"Hey, you've been quiet all day. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine Haneul"

'Weird, he never calls me Haneul' Haneul thought and asked him for the last time

"Ji, please tell me what's wrong-"

"You told me not to cling onto you right? Because you're already irritated with me being with you all the time.

And now I'm giving you space but you kept on asking me if I'm okay" Jisung snapped and Haneul froze

"I.. I'm sorry" Jisung said softly before walking away from her.

"Hannie? What's wrong?" Renjun turned her to face him.