The elemental spirits who were also reading the pages of the diary beside Irene slowly watched Irene's next action.

"The Grand Duke should keep his pants on," Irene said out of nowhere. The spirits blinked and giggled and chuckled.

"Diana was feeling weak during her pregnancy with Irene...but kept it to herself," Irene summarized.

Irene felt a sick turn in her stomach, her child wasn't loved nor named Sofia.

It's really outrageous!

Irene bit her lips getting more anxious and saw that about one hour had passed and the maids were going to wake her up in ten minutes.

She was running on a timer and a storyline.

Irene looked through the next pages quickly, Diana was really happy when she found out it was a girl.

And she said her sons and husband were celebrating as well, Irene felt so indifferent reading Diana's words page by page.

She said she adored and loved her caring and energetic sons; however, Irene sees it differently.

All she saw from her brothers was ignorance and selfishness.

Could that much change because of one death?

How pleasing was Diana's presence?

Irene had mind-turning questions going off and on without answers. Then she finally made it, the last journey entry.

[Dear diary,

Today is a bit different, I'm on my death bed the doctor says, and my husband is upset. But I want to stay with my baby, I'm sure I can go through this. But if I can't...I have some last words.

I'm a woman from a place called Korea while fighting with my husband, he struck me in the head with a glass...I ended up passing away and woke up in Diana's eight-year-old body.

It sounds unreal, but that's why I am writing these parts in Korean. Hoping that any Koreans who experienced this will find my diary and comfort themself since this isn't a lonely world.

I was loved by my husband and children even the parents...this place is great, it's saddening that my life was cut short.

I wish my daughter to live a happy and good life.]

Irene read the Korean parts with ease and her last sentence was in this world's language, Diana's words made Irene's heartthrob.

Maybe I am unlucky?

What made me so different?

Irene sighed and closed the diary and sat on the chair as she faced herself in the mirror of her vanity.

She touched her soft long hair and then her hands started to touch her face, she intensely looked at her blue eyes through the mirror.

"At least my looks didn't disappoint," Irene joked and the elemental spirits looked at her nervously.

"One thing my mother didn't mention in her diary was her infamous elemental spirits," Irene spoke in a curious tone.

"I wonder why," she said thinking deeply.

Before she knew it, the maids had knocked on the door asking for permission to enter. The elemental spirits disappeared into thin air.

Irene had put the diary in her secret storage underneath one of the drawers in the vanity. The wood below the drawer had a little space which Irene slipped her notebook in.

"Come in," Irene spoke in a monotoned voice.

A bunch of maids walked into Irene's room, she wasn't surprised it was her morning routine.

After she freshened up, she eventually walked downstairs where she met many awkward glances.

Irene sighed in her head and sat across from Alice, who looked distressed and wanted to speak.

The two ate breakfast quietly until a sudden burst in the front yard, Irene was a bit surprised when she saw who was in front of her.

"Sasha?"

"Irene, you are cruel..." the blonde tall girl whined.

Her sharp violet eyes side-glanced towards Alice.

"Why are you here?" Irene asked as she was in total shock.

Sasha smiled brightly and hugged Irene tightly.

"To visit my bestfriend, sily!"

"And brought me as well," Josiah said walking out from the carriage.

Irene was now surrounded by two royal siblings...two uninvited guests.

~Author's Note~

I knew some of you guys will believe Diana was Cha-hee's mother, but was isn't. Sorry to burst your bubble...short chapter is the only thing I can manage to write :(

- ANMU