CHAPTER 8 - Back home at last

Third's POV
The kids went back today and it was a very sad to watch them leave for all of the heroes and future ones too.

Especially for their parents was very hard.

But the worst comes now.

What is that?

No one actually remebered what happened but once they came to their senses after being blinded by some lighting, the whole class screamed in shock at what they saw next.

"WHAAAT IS HAPPENING" Mina yelled but squeeled in excitement too.

Bakugo and Midoriya just realized what happened. They were close together, but not only close to each other bodies but touching it too.

Bakugo's hands were around his waist while Midoriya's hands were around his neck.

And they also noticed that they were kissing.

He and him were kissing in front of the whole class.

Why?

Bakugo quickly pulled away from him.

"What the fuck nerd? Why are you kissing me?" Bakugo asked angrily but he didn't want to admit that he liked the kiss very much.

"I-i don't know. You were kissing me back too Kaachan." Midoriya says scaredly of his reaction but loved the kiss very much since he has a big crush on his childhood friend, well more like he loved him.

"You, me, talk NOW!" He yells angrily and dragged him away from everyone.

They walked all the way to Bakugo's room, and he was holding him by his wrist not letting him go.

"Kaachaan I'm so-" he tried to apologise but was interrupted by a pair of lips on his own.

He was so suprised he didn't have time to respond. Bakugo pulled away from him wondering if he done something wrong since he didn't kissed back.

"Sorry it just felt right. The kiss we had earlier had so much love in it." He muttered quietly to him.

"What are you trying to sa-"

He was interrupted again by him saying this next.

"I'm trying to confess here you idiot!" He yells but more quietly so kinda like whisper-yelling.

"Y-y-you like me back?" He ask unsure.

"Yes wait you like me too. I thought you hated me." He says more calmly but daring to look him in the eyes.

Midoriya came closer to him to lift his head to make him look in the eyes.
He gave him a small kiss on the lips before replying.

"Yes! I'm sorry i didn't kissed back i was just so suprised." He said happily.

Bakugo was suprised and smiled a little which was a rare sight for the green bean boy but it was very cute to him.

Bakugo brought him in for a hug.

"I wanted confess to you for so long." He sighs in his neck while hugging him tightly.

Midoriya smiled in his shoulder and said "Me too Kaachan. I like you so much."

- FUTURE

Third's POV
The kids were back in their original time but found their parents very angry at them.

They thought they wouldn't realize that even something happened since the time travel quirk send him to the time that they only missed like 5 seconds.

That is not much!