CHAPTER 7 - Quirk

Midoriya's POV
The very next day me and Kaachan were talking to Nezu about kids going back to their original timeline.

"So did you find someone similar to time quirk?" I asked.

"Well we did but we have a problem." Nezu says.

"And that is? Just say it you midget!" Kaachan was losing his nerves. Can't blame him, i was on edge too.

"Well the kids will return safely but.." Nezu paused.

"WILL YOU JUST FUCKING SAY IT!" Kaachan has finally lost it. If he hadn't yell i think i was close to yell to at Nezu. This is really worrying me, by the looks of his face expression, this can't be good.

"The affects of the quirk is deleting memory, so making them go back to their timeline you will forget everything that happened while they were here."

Me and Kaachan were frozen in place.

"Just like that we're gonna forget everything?" He asked Nezu more sad now then angry.

He only nodded in response.

"What about class? They saw them and communicated with them too. They also know me and Kaachan are in a relationship." I stated.
Kaachan looked at me with hope in his eyes and says "Yeah that's right, there are still people who will remeber us being together!"

"I'm not sure about your classmates but i know for a certain you two will definitely forget all of this." Nezu said. He went up to make himself a tea and left us in silence.

I turned to Kaachan and got up from my seat and sat in his lap so i could cuddle up to him, so i was facing him forwards and my legs were on each side of him.
Looking for some comfort, he in return wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What are we gonna do? Just when we found our way to each other. I'm gonna go back to my pride self-centered bitch who only cares about his status and pretending to hate you when in reality i love you." He says sadly and drops his head in my neck.

"I know but we'll find our way again. I love you too don't forget that. So it will happen one day that one of decides to confess." I tried to cheer him up even though i was close to tears.

He rubbed my back while i tried not to cry, resting my head on top of his. He rubbed circles on my back gently and i rubbed his head.

"He will probably sent the kids in like day or two so we gotta spend as much as time together as possible." He says to me.

"I know. But other people will hopefully remeber us." I said trying to be cheerfully.

"I'm hoping that too." We stayed in silence comforting each other, waiting for Nezu to came back with his tea.

I changed my position so i my head was on his shoulder and my whole body on the side, he holded me closely to his chest. Ready to take me to our room.

Nezu just came back but with Aizawa. I guess that's why we waited for so long.

"You can go rest for today, you don't have to attend classes and neither tomorrow because the kids are leaving tomorrow." Aizawa announced.

We only nodded, not knowing what to say.

"We'll give you further information about tomorrow evenings later on today. Go rest now. You're both dismissed."Nezu says.

Kaachan just carried me bridal style back to our room.

When we came back, he laid me down on the bed and slide down next to me, pulling me closer to his chest and hugging me.

"When will the kids came back?" I asked him in a whisper.

"Don't know. They are still hanging out with Shitty Hair and Dunce face." I giggled a bit at their nicknames.

I look him in the eyes and brought his face closer to mine and kissed him gently.

The kiss was well needed and sweet, full of passion.

"I love you Izuku, don't forget that." He says after he kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you too Kaachan." I say to him with a smile.

We contiued cuddling for who knows how long but we didn't mind. We talked some stupid nonsense here and there or we just enjoyed each others touch.

The kids came to our room and came to us to bed and cuddled with us. Somehow we all fit and no one fell of the bed.

"Hey guys." I greeted them.

"Mom can we watch a movie?" Kazuma asked sadly.

"Yes but why the long face?" I ask him worriedly.

"Uncle Nezu told us that we're going back home tomorrow but we like being with your younger selfs." He says.

"We don't wanna leave just yet. We are having so much fun here." Akihiko added.

"Daddy, mommy, i wanna stway with ywouu." She was close to crying.
Kaachan comforted her by rubbing her head gently. He was smiling at all of them.

I was close to crying but got a hold of myself.

"Let's go watch that movie. Let's not waste our time together. Even though we're gonna see you in the future we still like having you here with us." I say happily.

They all agreed and we all got comfortable around the bed, set up a movie on the laptop and watched some Disney movie.

After they had fallen asleep me and Kaachan carried them to their room.

We kissed their foreheads for a goodnight kiss and went back to our room.

We both took a refreshing shower and got in bed.
We've gotten back to position we were in before kids came.

"Goodnight my Izuku." He says to me sweetly and kisses my lips gently.

"Goodnight my Katsuki." I said to him all happily. He knows that if i call him Katsuki that I'm being very serious.
He smiles at me and hugs me tight, afraid of letting me go.
We both have fallen asleep together like this.
I'm going to miss him.

Once we forgot we were together i hope i get enough courage to confess or he will to me. I just hope one of does it but very soon, please i don't want to wait for him for very long after forgetting everything.

Tomorrow will be a very sad day.

Hey guys. New update! Les gooo.

I wanna write new bakudeku after this one, so Izuku has a boyfriend and no one knows who it is. Of course class is teasing him and trying to find out. It sounds cute and funny right?
Are you interested in this kind of thing, should i write it?

Bug out😜💖