CHAPTER 2 - Truth

Izuku's POV
What Kaachan last asked got me thinking that he may be right. How can they prove?

But one thing he was wrong about. I'm not straight. I'm full gay for him!

The kids turned their attention to me, I looked down, not knowing what to say.
Sakura went up close to me and hugged me all of sudden.

She took a hold of my hand and kissed it.
I was suprised for a moment.

"Daddy and I always kiss your hand because you hate your arms. Because of all the scars."

"Wha-?" I was confused. How did she knew that? I was very conscious about my body.

"Sakura is trying to say something. I think she is trying to prove that we know you more than you think." Kazuma says. I look at him as he continued talking.

"You always hated how you look, all the scars you have. But we all cherish you and you would look happier in a instant, when we hugged you or kissed you on the scars."

"Dad hates how he used to say Deku to you." Akihiko finally says something while glaring at Kaachan.

"But he l-loves to call me t-that." I said not sure what they were saying.

"No, he doesn't!" Akihiko almost yelled. He realized he was shouting and calmed down a little. He looked at Kaachan. "You called him like that to hide the truth. Right?"

Kaachan looked over to me.
I wanted to say something but Kaachan then said something which suprised me.

"Yes." My eyes were wide open.

"You should all go to sleep. Let's go." He went up to me and took me by the wrist and dragged me out of the room. I said a quick bye to the kids and closed the door.

When we got to his room he threw me on the bed. He got on top of me and trapped me with both of his hands on the side.

His eyes we're piercing threw me, like he was looking for something.

"K-kaachan?" I was shocked and scared for what he might do next.

"Deku tell me truth." He looked serious.

I gulped.

"Do you like me?"

"H-huh w-where did that come from?" I laughed nervously.

"Tell me truthfully. Do you like me?"

"What changes if i do?" I asked annoyed by his actions and his seriousness. Like he would ever like me back.

"Then those kids, we just saw, aren't my imagination. By them, we have a future together. "

"You even asked them to prove it." I still didn't understand what did he want to say.

"Y-yeah. I wanted to make sure. De- Izuku i-i like you." I stared him in the eyes in disbelief.

"A-are you for r-r-real? You're not messing with me are you?" I asked now crying.

He shaked his head. He looked so serious and also on the verge of tears. I couldn't believe it, he's for real.

"Me too. I-i l-like y-you too." I said between my sobs. He suddenly hugged me close and i just stroked with my hand on his spiky hair which was really soft to my suprise.

"I thought you would never like me, so why? I thought you liked that round face or someone else."

"I always admired you. You are so strong and cool. I liked you from the start. Then i started noticing how you cared in your own way but didn't wanna show your soft side." I whispered to him as i continued to pat his head.
He only squeezed me in his arms more.