CHAPTER 3 - I'm sorry

Izuku's POV
I woke up to alarm ringing. I look around myself and saw that i was lying down on someone's bare chest. It was Kaachan.

Before i went full panic mode i remembered the yesterday's events. I smiled to myself as i look up.

I brushed my hand on his cheek, i leaned forward wanting to kiss him on the lips but got too embarrassed once i saw Kaachan opening his eyes.

"Sneaky aren't you? What are you doing to me while I'm sleeping?" He smirked at me.

I quickly pulled away from him but he leaned closer and kissed me on the lips.
I kissed him back only after registering what happened.

We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Good morning." I softly said.

"Morning baby." He greeted me with his raspy and deep morning voice. It's very hot. I also blushed at the nickname.

He pulled me close to him and cuddled with me.

"We need to get up, we have school." I said tiredly.

"What about class?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"They don't know we're even together...wait i only confessed to you."

"Y-yeah."

"I didn't even apologise to you by overwhelming feeling."

"A-apologise??" I asked confused.

"Yeah...I'm really sorry Izuku for what i have done to you before in the past. I know there's no words for apology so I'll do anything to prove to you how sorry i am."

I gently caressed his cheek. "Kaachan..." i started crying by how he showed me his different side of him.
He hugged me closely.

"I-i'm so sorry I-izuku." I couldn't believe he apologised, even more crying now.

"I forgive you Kaachan. Just your apology means everything to me."

I kissed him on the lips sweetly. He was surprised at first and then kissed me back.

"About class, i think we should try to act like before, rivals but try to get along so we can go on as friends so later on it would be easier to say how we're suddenly dating." I said. He only nodded in response.

-

Soon we got ready for school. I went up ahead to my room to check on kids.

I knock before entering, when i came in all i could hear was cursing and yelling. Yep definitely Kaachan's kids.

Well only Kazuma and Akihiko were yelling while Sakura was in the corner on the verge of tears, yep definitely my kid.

I cleared my throat and they all looked at my direction only to immediately shut up.

"It's too early in the morning for this. Why are you fighting?" I said while sighing.

"Kazuma thinks pineapple pizza is great!" Akihiko said in annoyed voice.

"Well it's better than your pizza, you only want normal type. So boring."

"That is better than a fucking pineapple on a pizza."

"OKAY OKAYY. Let's all calm down now. I have class to go too." I yelled.

They all stopped talking. "You made Sakura uncomfortable by your yelling. Why are you even fighting over pizza right now?"

Sakura came running to me and hugged me immediately.

"Well Kazuma suggested we should all go out and eat pizza after school, then we started debating which pizza was the best." Akihiko explained.