twenty-five- 1999

I woke up to a pounding coming from the door. "Ugh!!" I groaned, shoving the pillow under my head, yet smacking my forehead down onto Bucky's metal arm. "Ow." I raised up, rubbing my now sore head. I could hear the supersoldier groaning behind me as I stomped over to the door, my nude body covered with only a thin sheet. 

"What?!" I shouted, seeing Steve staring at me with wide eyes. He looked me up and down, making Bucky clear his throat, "Dude."

Steve quickly averted his eyes, "Yelena found the coordinates last night so..." He looked me over once again before pointing to the two of us, "Suit up."

"Will do, punk." Bucky came up behind me, slamming the door in Steve's face. I turned, dropping the sheet and jumping onto Bucky. My legs instantly wrapped around his waist. "You think we have time, Sargent?"

He chuckled, nodding, "Let's make them wait."

_

The jet swiftly moved through the air as Steve and Yelena piloted. "Landing in forty seconds." The captain spoke up, Yelena looking down at the screen. 

"Ten seconds."

The two flipped the landing wheels as the three of us, Bucky, Sharon, and I got up and collected what weapons we were going in with. I gripped onto Bucky's arm as the jet descended onto the ground. "Here, doll." He handed me two handguns, making me lean up to kiss him on the cheek. 

"Oh, not again." Yelena groaned, looking back at us. 

I rolled my eyes, letting out a laugh, "What?"

"You aren't starting something we will have to wait for you to finish again." Sharon mumbled, making me 'accidentally' kick over the bin of bullets she was attempting to load. "Oops." I shrugged, making her scoff and pick it back up. 

Bucky grabbed his gun, loading it with a click. The jet door opened, making us all wince from the icy cold of Russia invading the cabin. Yelena walked out first, holding the coordinate pad. 

"The door to the base should just be around this ridge."

"Here, I found it." Sharon pointed, leading us all to the metal door. Steve walked to the lock, slamming it a couple of times with his shield until it snapped in half. We all moved in, looking around for any potential targets. 

The base was eerie. Cobwebs were everywhere, and only a few lights were working. We stalked further through the base, entering a large room. Panels and computers were lined around the circular area. But then it caught my eye. The chair. The chair. 

 Suddenly my head throbbed in pain, making my fingers fly to my temple. "Doll? Hey, baby, what's going on?" I opened my eyes, seeing Bucky's concerned ones staring at me. 

1957

"Please don't do this!!" I cried, thrashing in the arms of a HYDRA agent. "Shut up!" My head whipped to the side, a bruise already forming on my cheek. 

"Stop!" Winter shouted. Well, now I knew him as Bucky. That's why we were being separated. "Get off of her!" He shouted again, shoving his metal arm into an agent before running to me. He knocked the other two down, hiding me behind him as more showed up. 

"Let us go! Let us go home!" He boomed, making the Doctor smirk in response. "You are home." 

I cried, feeling the prick of a needle in my neck. Bucky did the same, falling into the arms of a HYDRA agent. "You're gonna be okay Yn!" I couldn't move my arms or legs. Only being able to move my eyes and speak. "Bucky!"