seventeen- talking

warning: this chapter contains smut. 

Loki danced around, singing. He waved to Peter, the teenager nodding his head slightly waving back. "Oh great, Loki's 'full' again," Yelena said, ignoring him as he tried to wave to her. 

"He's what?" I asked, still trying to get used to Bucky with short hair. "It's a long story. I'll catch up with you later. See ya later детки." (babes) Yelena walked away, gesturing for me to talk to Bucky. As if on cue, he turned to me. 

"So doll, do you like the new haircut?" I smiled, nodding, "I do. It makes you look like we're back in the '40s." He grinned, taking my hand in his. "Call me Sargent Barnes then." I swatted his arm, changing the subject, "I'm surprised you came. You hate loud noises."

He shrugged, "I wanted to try and be normal for a night, doll." I smiled, rising up to kiss him on the cheek. "Your perfect the way you are James Barnes," Bucky smirked, pulling my waist a little tighter so my chest was flush to his. "You look handsome with short hair, Sargent," I whispered, only him hearing me over the large crowd. 

He smiled, licking his lips. I pulled away, still keeping my hands pressed against your chest. "Too bad we're around all these people though."

I could feel him groan, his chest vibrating as his hands rubbed up and down my back below my sweater. I smirked, "Also too bad I don't care."

I held the back of his neck, pulling him down as his lips smashed onto mine. Our tongues moved in sync as I felt his hand move up the length of my back. His metal arm pushed under the back of my jeans, resting on my ass. The cool temperature soothed my hot skin. 

I was fully aware of all the eyes on us. Anyone could look over and have a free show. But at the moment I could give less than a fuck. I had waited nearly a century and nothing was stopping me now. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" 

I looked over at Steve. 

Okay him. Steve was stopping me. 

I groaned, pulling away from Bucky. 

"Steve. That's a bad language word." 

I looked over to Maria. "Wait! The language thing actually carried on?! It's been like 80 years since I used that!"

"That was you who started that?" Natasha questioned, making me nod. "Oh yeah! We were in a bar and it was 1943. Also the day I met Bucky-"

"AlSO WHEN YOU WERE DATING ME!" Steve shouted again, causing some strangers to look over to the group forming. "Or did you forget?"

I laughed, smirking, "Also the time you were screwing with my sister behind my back." The group went silent, moving their eyes to Steve. "Or did you forget?"

Steve scoffed, smiling. Everyone stayed quiet, waiting for one of us to speak. I felt Bucky's hand on my back, attempting to soothe my nerves. It would usually work but I was tired. 

"You were nothing to me Y/n. I loved, Peggy. You were nothing but her annoying little sister." Bucky stepped in front of me, "Steve I suggest you shut your mouth."

"I want an explanation!!" Steve shouted again. 

I scoffed, stepping beside Bucky so I could look Steve in the eyes, "Not that you deserve one but fine. HE WAS THERE! You-" I took a deep breath, "You never talked to me unless you wanted to make out or show me a new stupid weapon! You ran off with Peggy and Bucky was kind enough to take me home!"

Steve stared at me, a stoic expression on his face. 

"Yeah, Steve. I'm not an idiot. I saw you run off with her at the Stark Expo. Good stealth moves bigfoot."