Author's Note

A/N: Hey there, folks!

I suddenly had a rush of inspiration last night to pump this new small story out, and...well, that's what I did. I hope you liked it!

So far, it's set up for Part 3 to be the ending, which is why I marked this as complete. There's possibly more to come, but nothing is set in stone and this is meant to be less of an ongoing tale and more of a cute little self-contained one. Any potential sequels will also likely be marked as different stories.

As always, I would LOVE to hear any input down in the comments. Thoughts, questions, ideas, reviews, anything. No pressure of course - after all, plenty of you are just here to read a nice little story - but any response from this community means a lot to me.

Lastly (not to shamelessly advertise) if you liked my writing, I have another longer, ongoing G/T story called "Bigger Things" that you could check out! 

Either way, I just hope that this writing brought a little bit of entertainment or enjoyment into your life, because we all deserve some of that. And if I was able to make even one reader happy with this experience, that's all that really matters :)

So...have fun, all of you, and keep on making the G/T community thrive! 💜