Prolouge

It was a typical day in the land of StardustSprinkles. The pizza birds were flying in the air, the mac and cheese rats were running in the sewers, and the chocolate dogs were barking at the same typical things. It was a day like this that would make you think nothing extraordinary is going to happen, but indeed it shall because today is the day of Dani's final exam before graduating. It's around nine in the morning and Dani is still waiting upon his exam proctor to arrive. "He is always so late, I could've passed and left by now," Dani said in frustration. Dani is now pacing back and forth waiting and becoming more fed up every second. Meanwhile not far away Chippie is watching him get frustrated. She wants to calm him down but she doesn't know how to approach him and so she stands and watches secretly. "I sure wish I could help him," chippie said sadly. Just as she said that the exam proctor arrived and Dani was beyond frustrated at this point. "You're late again!" said Dani furious with him. "Ah yes, sorry about that Dani boy, please accept my apologies, my alarm clock didn't go off this morning," said the exam proctor. Dani looked at him with a great feel of anger towards him. "Who cares, lets hurry up, I have places to be!" Dani said angrily. The exam proctor didn't move and only stared at Dani, who at the time was pacing and and growing much more agitated. "Your final exam, well yes I know you're ready to take it, but I feel like you need to take some time to prepare," Said the exam proctor. "Wait, Your telling me to wait after ive been out here for over an hour?!" Dani said furiously angered. The exam proctor understood that Dani will not wait any longer, so he gave a slight smirk which was oh so slyly devious and grabbed Chippie and held her in front of him. Chipppie was terrified. Dani only watched as the eyes of his once proctor changed into the most devilish eyes and his hands turned into the demonic claws. Chippie screamed with the most frightening scream she could let out, her eyes were streaming with tears, and her body shakes as the once exam proctor turned into the most demonic of beings: a DeNova. Dani knew he had to do something to save her because, he knew if he didn't act soon that she would be eradicated. The light of the world was engulfed by the most devastating darkness, the trees were all lifeless, and the people became like statues. Dani could only look in horror as he saw the world begin to crumble around him, but he knew he had to do something, only problem was he didn't know what to do. All of Dani's training had left his mind, he forgot even the most basics of his training, and this is what caused this DeNova to gain an advantage. "What's wrong Dani, Can't stand to see this all happen?" said DeNova smirking with the most devilish smirk he could. Dani stood in place, frozen to that very spot and then DeNova put his hand up in the air allowing a great mighty sword appear. The sword was quite very long with inscriptions down it, but Dani couldn't tell what it said, and before he could react, DeNova had already struck him with a fatal slash. Dani fell to his knees and hands, only wishing he knew what to do, he could feel his whole body growing numb and lifeless. As he was trying to keep his self-up, His vision at this point had gone blurry, his arms were growing weaker as he began to collapse, and as he started to the screams of chippie ringed in his ears. DeNova walked over to him, "it is quite a shame Dani, that you would fail to save the only person you truly love, but all of this proves one thing to me, and it's that your weak!" Dani had begun to lose consciousness as DeNova rose his sword for the final strike against Dani. "Goodbye Dani!" yelled DeNova with a devilish Laugh.