008 :: PROTECTIVE CUSTODY.

Start from the beginning

As the girl's breathing got heavier, JJ pulled her into a hug, letting the girl rest her head on her shoulder.

The rest of the group looked at each other, before taking a few steps away from the two to discuss the case.

"You sure it was Foyet?" Rossi questioned Emily, who had made that claim when she inspected the apartment that morning.

"He had morgan's credentials."

"Did they catch him on the security cam?" Morgan asked.

"You could see him dropping Hotch off, but the cameras is only on the entrance, so I have no idea what direction he went once he left the hospital." Emily shook her head.

"It doesn't make sense for him to have brought Hotch to the ER."

"We know Foyet gets off from power and control, maybe what he wants is for hotch to know his life was in his hands."

"He could do that without risking the hospital." Morgan spoke, before a nurse had walked up to the group.

"Agents." The nurse began, looking at the group, "He's waking up. Remember he's weak, don't push him."

As the group began to move into the man's room, Derek looked back at the teen, his expression questioning why she remained in her seat.

"I, um—" She began, "I need a moment to calm myself."

He nodded, understandingly, before squeezing the girl's shoulder, "We'll be right in there when you're ready, Jen-Jen."

"Where am I?" Hotch asked, as Morgan entered the room, with his eyes still closed.

"In the hospital."

"How did I get here?"

Rossi looked up at the group, pausing for a second, "Jennie drove you."

"Is she—"

"She didn't get hurt."

The Unit Chief sighed, "What did he take?"

"What do you mean?" The Italian man furrowed his eyebrows at the question.

"The reaper always takes something from his victims. Do we know what he took?"

"There was a page missing from your date planner and the address section for b's."

He paused, "What did he leave?"

Emily looked up at Rossi for a moment, before back down at Aaron, "I don't know"

"He also leaves something with his victims"

"I looked over your whole apartment nothing felt out of place."

"Where are my clothes?"

Emily took it from his beside. He took his badge out an enevelope to see a picture of Jennie, Haley, and Jack had been placed there.

"Haley's maiden name is brooks. I always listed her in the B's in my personal information in case it fell into the wrong hands. He knows where they live."