Guns Are Heavy

Wow, okay. Chilled was very wrong.This place isn't some paradise. It's kinda shitty. Though, this place isn't so bad. Its just tiny. The others seem to be upset with the town. I can see why, but I don't mind it. I like the houses though...well some. Some of them are falling apart. Someone needs to fix this. 

I decide to go and talk to some of my friends. I spot Dlive and I go and start up a conversation with him.

"Hey Dlive! What's up?" I say to him.

"Oh hey, Smarty. Nothing, just walking around the town." He says.

"That must not take long!" I joke.

"Yeah, this town is really small. It's cozy though." He tells me.

"That's what I think! But the others don't seem to happy to be here. I guess they thought it would be like a paradise. That's what Chilled hyped it up to be." I tell him.

"Well, this place is far from paradise..." He says in a weird way.

"Um, what do you mean?" I ask him.

"Oh nothing.." he says with a fake smile.

Me and Dlive chat for a few more minutes, but then he heads home. So I guess I'll try to find my house.

"Of course, my house is one of the ones falling apart." I say to myself.

Of course. I had to get the shitty house. God, what luck. I enter the house and it's not as bad as it is outside. But it's still shitty.

I unpacked and put things into place. Hopefully I'll be able to fix this place up soon.

I found out I'm neighbors with Ze and Jack. That makes up for this crap house. I'm kinda bored, so I guess I'll go see Ze.

I walk out of my house and head to Ze's. I knock on his door and wait for 3 minutes.

"Huh, he's not home.." I guess I'll just go visit someone else.

I head over to Chilled's house to see if he's home. When I get there I knock on his door. He opens it after a few seconds.

"Hey Chilled!" I say to him.

"Smarty...? W-what are you doing here..???" He says kinda skittishly.

"I was just stopping to say hi..Hey, are you all right? You look exhausted!" I ask worriedly.

He did look exhausted, he had dark circles under his eyes. Not big ones, little dark circles. He keeps looking back and forth and twitching slightly.

"W-w-what..?!! O-Oh, yeah I'm f-fine..Look Smarty, I can't talk right now.Bye." He says abruptly.

"But-" before I can finish he slams the door shut.

"Oh...okay then.."

Chilled is not okay..

(Time skip-night time)

I head back home to find a shotgun on my mantel.

"What..?" I wonder aloud. I place my hand on the weapon. It reflected my face onto the metal. I looked at my self, and then my pupils shrink.

Then it hits me. I can't trust this town. I can't trust anyone in it. SOMETHING IS WRONG ABOUT THIS PLACE!!! I HAVE TO LEAVE!! But how, that would look suspicious. I could just tell my friends that I am homesick. Yeah, homesick..

Then I hear my door open. How did someone get into my house..?!! They are going to kill me!! OH GOD THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME!!! Before thinking I grabbed the gun, turned around and pulled the trigger. ( guess it already had ammo in it >.>;; ) 

I watch as the lifeless body fall to the floor in a pool of blood.

"Oh my god.." I gasp.

I just killed Dlive....