New Job

Okay, Chilled hyped this place up way too much. It's so tiny! These houses look so old!  The fact that Mark is the mayor is the craisest part. I wish we would have stayed home. I don't think this place even has electricity! 

Chilled went into his house. He has this castle looking home. Lucky, that looks cool. Well, I'd better find mine. Before I do, I start up a conversation with GaLm. He is the most sensible out of the four us.

"Dude, did you know the town was going to be this small?!" I asked him.

"No way. I was really disappointed when I saw it. Chilled made this town seem amazing!" he told me.

"I know, but even he seemed shocked by it when we got here." I told him.

"Yeah. And what the hell was with Mark. He didn't seem like himself." he said.

"I know. This town is weird. Anyway, have you seen your house yet?" I asked.

"Nope, I think I'm gonna look around for a bit." he said walking off.

"He won't be looking around for very long.." I said under my breath.

I look for my house. I find it and it didn't take long. Seems like I'm neighbors to Dlive and Smarty. At least my friends are here. I have a nice house. It's the one with the red roofing. As I enter my house, someone comes up behind me and puts a cloth in front of my mouth. Next thing I know, I am knocked out and being dragged to an unknown location.

My eyes open up slowly and I groan. When I come to my senses, I realize I'm not at my house, I'm in a chair tied up,and there is a lone candle, the only light in the room.

"Where am I!!??" I yell

"Calm down Ze.." A familiar voice tells me.

"Wait, I know that voice......Minx?" I ask.

"Very good Ze.." She says as she steps into the light. A figure walks up next to her. It's of course her wife, Krism..

"Krism..? Minx...? What is going on...?!" I asked loudly

"Well, we have a proposition for you.." Krism tells me.

"Proposition...?" I ask. What the fuck is going on!!??

"Yep. We want you to be in the mafia. As our mafioso.." Minx explains..

"Mafioso!!???" I exclaim.

"You know the guy who kills for me." She says 

"I know what it means! Why do you want me to join the mafia, especially as a mafioso!?" I asked. 

"I can't have my Krism getting her hands dirty. So she is my framer" She says. Krism smiles.

"So you want me to kill people!?" I scream. There is no way I am going to kill people.

"Yes, that is what the mafioso does. Ze, you need to pay attention. I already explained this!" She said.

"There is no way I am going to do this. I do not kill people!" I told her. After that she got really close to me.

"Really?? Ze, you do not have a choice! You already know about us. If you refuse,  we are going to kill you!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" She said in an almost demonic voice. This wasn't the Minx I knew..

I sat there in silence. What do I do?? I don't want to die. I also don't want to kill people. I don't have a choice here. As much as I don't want to kill people. I really don't want to die. I have to agree.

I stared at her for a few more seconds. She looked insane. "Alright Minx......I'll be your mafioso..."

She smiled and as did Krism. "Good, meet me back here later tonight. We have a meeting." she tells me "Oh and one more thing." She hands me a pair of sunglasses. 

"What are these for?" I asked.

"Just cause It looks cooler.." Krism explains to me.

I walk out of their house. I put on my sunglasses.

Looks like I'm part of the mafia...