"How about asking for a signed divorced paper in advance?" He randomly blurted half-jokingly as he chuckled a little thinking it was quite ridiculous but at the same time, he wish to the stars above that they would take the bait. 

"What do you mean by that?" Den asked, confused by the sudden announcement of the guy in front of him.

"Asked for a signed divorced paper so at the time you wanted to leave, it would not be that hard. Damn, you can just straight walk out of the house after signing it." Kokonoi said as he thought about it deeply, he think that might work well for the woman. He then mentally pats his own back, praising himself for he is a genius. The two women then look at each other, thinking.

"That's... not actually a bad idea..." Guini mumbled as she looks at her friends.

'That shorty's been one heck of a pain in our existence right now. I need him to calm the F down.' Guini thought as she remembered how that man always popped out of nowhere asking her friend to marry her.

"Yes and I know as of now, you can tell how stubborn Mikey is. He would not really take no for an answer." Kokonois said as he smirks a little.

'My plan is working! Right?' He thought as he jumped joyfully in his mind.

'I can now work peacefully, right?'

'I can now sleep well, right!?'

"Hey, Koko! Why are you guys taking so long!? Mikey will get pissed." A certain pink-haired man shouted at the three as he approached them. Behind the man was the purple-headed mullet guy who was smiling handsomely as always. That guy then approaches the brunette.

"Are you ready to finally be one of the witnesses of the most talked and awaited marriage of this mansion, hun?" He said as he tried to hold the brunette's hand. "Sadly, it's not ours." He added. Guini just then swats the man's hand away annoyingly making the man chuckle.

Den just look at her friend and the man annoyingly and said,

"Go on. Just get married already and stop this cheesy shit in front of us. Like seriously guys?" 

"Hey, at least I did not sleep in the same bed with a man I just met a few weeks prior." Guini retorted making the raven-haired blush. "So go on, marry your so-called 'husband'. Go make him take responsibility." The brunette added as she also grew tired of Mikey's bullshit.