"A sexual need at a weird moment"

Y/n's POV

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

*sigh* it's been a while after the first class trial and Nagito's crazy moment, and we hadn't seen him since then. Kazuichi and Nekomaru admitted everything, and that they attached him up in the old building, in the same room Byakuya died in. Mahiru chose to go give Nagito some food. But, after 5 mins, she came back running towards me and slammed the plate onto the table in front of me which shocked me.

-Y/n, please go give this to Nagito.

-What?! But you just went there! And why me in particular?!

-He went insane when he saw it was only me and yelled that he wanted you to go feed him and that if you didn't, it wouldn't end well.

-You believe him???

-After everything that happened, yes i do believe him.

-I'm not going.

-Please! Plus I know how close you two are.

-Fine. But we aren't that close.

-Thank you!

She ran away directly afterwards and left me with the plate full of food. God why did I have to live this...I went in the abandoned place and to the room and saw him on the floor with his legs and hands tied up. Fuck that's hot...wait what?! No! What am I thinking?!

-Geez, they went hard on ya.

-They just wanted to make sure I don't escape.

-Anyways, I came to bring you your food since you wanted me oH sO mUcH to bring it to you that bad.

-Y/n, you're the only one I need. And you're the only one accepting to actually feed me, since my hands are all tied up.

As I get closer, I see him looking up at me, but not my face, and I see him blush a lot. It took me some time to realise he was looking under my skirt. Oh that pervert! I look down at him and look at his crotch. Obviously he's hard, goddamn it! I'm here to feed you, not to fuck you!... Well maybe~

-Hmm, seems more like you wanna eat something else~

-Huh?

He looks right into my eyes while blushing.

-I saw you looking under my skirt. You a little horny or something?

-I-um...maybe. I'm sorry that scum like me is being so horny for an ultimate like you! I don't deserve this affection.

-Nagito, dear, you do deserve this affection, trust me.

Nagito looks up at me, smiling, until his look changes into a way more lustful glare with a smirk.

-So,Nagito, you wanna eat?

-Yeah I do, but not the food on the plate.

-Oh?

-How about I eat you up? After all, I do need a nice meal, right~?

-Oh! O-okay then!

Jesus Christ, he's REALLY horny. I know that he's really waiting for me to strip off my clothes just for this. I get off all of my clothes, knowing fully that he was staring at me the whole time. Now I was fully naked and vulnerable. Well, not as vulnerable as him,since he was attached so-

-Come here now, don't just stand there, little hope!

-Nagito, please be a little patient with me, I'm still new to this kind of thing.