Chapter 1: The Blimp

Začať od začiatku

Caitlyn: Fair point. Give me the towel, I'm freezing.

Armando gives Caitlyn her towel and she wraps it around her body.

Armando: Um... s-sister?

Caitlyn: Yeah?

Armando: Do you think... I'm getting fat?

Caitlyn: Fat? Why are you asking?

Armando: M-Most of my shirts are getting a bit to tight, and well...

Caitlyn walked and touched his tummy and later his biceps.

Caitlyn: It's more that your getting more toned and bulky than fat.

Armando: But... I don't do workout.

Caitlyn: Maybe it's natural.

Armando: N-Natural? That's impossible...

Caitlyn: Then... I don't know, bro.

Armando sees Caitlyn walk away as he looks himself at the mirror and looks at his body... he walks and weights himself, there was a paper that showed his weight for the last 5 months. He looks at the weigher and shows he was now 215 lbs.

Armando: Oh my god... I am getting fat...

He looks at the clock and realizes the time, he runs, grabbing his bag as h le ran downstairs as Caitlyn walked away with her Enforcer costume.

Armando: C-Cait...

Caitlyn looks back seeing Armando reach the door.

Caitlyn: Still can't live without me?

Armando: V-Very funny.

Caitlyn chuckles as she kept walking with Armando behind.

(Ends music)

Scene shows everything in a rocky way, as it shows two girls, the oldest looking down and the youngest looking to the sky, Vi and Powder. Scene shows a blue stone, being hold by someone, which was Jayce Talis with the scene moving horizontally, as it later shows another man with a cane reading, which was Viktor. Scene changes to a wall from a temple as from the shadows shows Caitlyn as it takes a close up to an animals face, which was Heimerdinger with a blue glow behind, scene changes now to a luxurious building and a yellow glow, showing Mel Melarda with both hands in a table. Scene changes to young Vi and Powder from far away in someone's hands, which was Vander's and behind Vander, a dark figure as the left eye glows orange with dark aura... Silco. Scene glitches showing a mask and zooms out showing a person riding a hover board with a green light and a weapon. Scene changes to Caitlyn shooting from her rifle and quickly to a purple glow showing Viktor's legs separating, the mechanical parts. Later changes to Jayce holding a large hammer powered up with a blue glow, Hextech. Later changes to Jinx with a minigun glowing blue and then Vi with a pair of gauntlets about to clash with Jinx just to change to Armando in a broken mirror, showing his shy face, in another shows Armando as well but a cracked face and in the other, which was the middle, Armando but he blinks as his eyes glow light blue almost white as it shows the title.

Arcane
The Moon

——————————————————————

Armando was running by the streets of Piltover, as he knows what was happening.

Armando: I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late-