Chapter 41

Goodbye Dumbledore

Thunderstruck close to the couple and that's when it hit them of everything happening.

Adeline had no idea,

Theodore knew but didn't know the other half of Draco's task.

"Theodore?" Adeline turned and saw the fear in the boy's eyes, "Theodore!"

"We have to go!" Theodore quickly grabbed her hand and started running back to Hogwarts.

"Theodore! What's happening!" Adeline cried out in fear.

"I have to go find Draco okay, find Harry and stay with him, promise me you will stay with him," Theodore said quickly once they stopped as they entered an empty corridor.

Adeline nodded quickly. Theodore then cupped her cheeks and pulled Adeline in for a passionate kiss.

"I love you, remember that okay my love," Theodore whispered.

"I will, I love you," Adeline said.

"I'll see you okay," Theodore weakly smiled and he quickly turned to find Draco.

~~~

Adeline ran through the corridors making her way to the common room. Once she walked in, Hermione immediately hugged her.

"You're okay," Hermione said in relief.

"What's going on?" Adeline asked.

"We don't know," Ron said, "But Harry said something going to happen, all we know is that he left with Dumbledore..."

"Accio Marauders Map," Adeline said with a wave of her hand.

"What are you doing Adeline?" Hermione asked.

Adeline stayed quiet as she scanned the map once it had come flying, "Looking for um Sophia," she said as she quickly walked out of the common room.

"Adeline!" Ron and Hermione both called out and caught the attention of Ginny.

"What's wrong with Addi?" She questioned.

"Nothing, nothing happening," Ron said quickly.

Ginny sighed, "You're a terrible liar," she then quickly walked out following Adeline.

By now, Hermione, Ron, and Ginny were all following Adeline but all stopped to look at the sky as a terrible fog was now covering Hogwarts.

"The dark mark..." Adeline mumbled.

A loud cackle came from the other side of the corridor they stopped in.

Adeline gasped at the all too familiar cackle.

"Bellatrix..." Adeline whispered looking at the 3, she put the map in her pocket and let out a shaky breath, "Be ready..."

"Well well well, if it isn't my favorites," Bellatrix had a wicked smile on her face, "You know little Miss Adeline...Greyback is very upset he didn't get a taste of you that night..."

The 4 stayed quiet, Adeline was scared but more so in that moment, she was more scared for Neville. She didn't want him to ever come close to Bellatrix, but now, Bellatrix was at Hogwarts, and Neville was running around trying to get the D.A. members, to prepare them.

"Incendio" Bellatrix whispered with a wave of her wand.

"Aguamenti!," Hermione and Ron both shouted and Adeline noticed that death eaters were now at both ends of the corridor.

"Well we got some company..." Adeline said as both she and Ginny started to duel the death eaters on one side of the corridor and Ron and Hermione dueling on the other side.