Chapter 53/Truth

Začít od začátku

"Stay back" Hope made her step back as she got in front of the wolf. "Nuh,.. no we'll do it together..." Josie held hope hand as their eyes meet and they both said. "Incendia" the wolf just got a little backward.

"What should we do now?" Josie gulped looking at her. "Turn around," Hope said taking her shirt off. "What.THE.HELL?" Josie covered her eyes as soon as she glimpsed hope's undergarments.

"Why are you getting naked!" Josie shouted. "Because this monster feeds on werewolves," she said. "but you're a witch! We can fight together," Josie tried to look back.

"DON'T YOU DARE! TO TURN AROUND JOSETTE! I'm more than that and I wish I could stay and tell you about it but I can't. So when I draw this thing away from you. I need you to go find Dr. Saltzman and Raf." She informed me everything so fast.

"But why would it chase after you!" Josie finally turned just to find a white wolf. "WHAT.THE.FUCK...you're a witch-werewolf? Holy hell" Josie had her eyes wide open.

The big wolf ran after hope and until the sun got down Josie found Rafael. "We thought you were gone!" She hugged him. "You can stop thinking about it, cause I'm back. Thanks to you" he thanked her.

"No, she's-" Josie turned but find none. "Who was she?" he asked. "I... I don't know..." Josie frowned.

Josie had a nose bleed that night since she was using the black magic under a headmaster. She couldn't sleep so she went to the hallway just to find Landon was seating in silence.

"Landon..."

"Josie..."

They sit in silence together in each other arms but all Josie was thinking about was the girl who happened to occupy her brain after the night she walked her to the school.

When a samurai shows up in Mystic Falls looking for a demon that possesses its victims, Josie leads the charge to defend her friends from the demon's wrath. Meanwhile, Landon and Rafael head to Mystic Falls High in hopes of learning more about the mysterious Hope.

"There you are. I need you" Josie goes to Lizzie for help. "So you can apologize for this? Are you seriously using Blackmagic again? Allow me to remind you that whenever you do, whatever happens to you happens to me, too" Lizzie showed her black wrist.

"And I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Josie apologized. "You're just lucky that Sebastian appreciates the old-fashioned look." Lizzie rolled her eyes.

When shouting comes from outside in another language. "Um..." Josie turned to go out and take the samurai in.

"Who the hell is that?" Lizzie asked. "Long story. Short version? He's is a samurai/demon hunter who lost his Oni and only way we can kil it is with his demon-banishing sword before it carries off landon into malivore. Can you come?" Josie informed her.

"Well, I suppose if I reschedule my date, it would give this rash some time to clear up" Lizzie pouted. "Ah thank you, thank you, thank you." Josie hugged her in relief.

While the samurai said something to Lizzie that she didn't understand. "He's talking about me, isn't he?" Lizzie asked Josie who was already done with him.

Lizzie ended up denying the offer and Josie ran behind him who was trying to kill a student in school. Josie took him to mystic high to help his dad.

"Just because she's supernatural doesn't mean we can trust her," Josie aware her dad since she's still having a second thoughts about her.

"I need help and I could get any help I can get even from him" Ric pointed at the samurai. "Kurruta-sun," Josie told them to tell his story and how he killed the demon and got possed by black magic and he decided he never to touch a person again than malivor.