Chapter 22

2:36 pm
Narrator's P.O.V
After the two got out of the car, Yoongi carefully picked Yn up in his arms and as she wrapped her arms around his neck, she also closed her eyes and held him onto to him closer as he had started walking toward the front door.

And before he could even ring the door bell or knock, the door was open with a lot of force and there stood.. Seokjin and Namjoon with two very guilty looking boys behind them.. and before Yoongi could say anything, Namjoon sternly said;

"Take the girl to your room and leave her there then come back down here."

Nodding, Yoongi carefully made his way past all 4 boys then he quickly pasted Taehyung and Jimin who were looking at the whole  scene from the couch and after he practically ran up the stairs, he slammed the  bedroom door and gently placed Yn down on the edge of their bed then after a few moments of silence, he quietly said;

"Yn.. I'm going to go meet the others downstairs but don't worry, I'll be back soon, okay?"

After seeing her give him a small nod in return, Yoongi nodded back and quickly left the room.

Leaving Yn alone to think about what's happened to her during the last 3 weeks and then she remembers what she told Yoongi last night about her "parents", and the more she thinks about last night, the more she realizes that she had never been so vulnerable with him up until that point... and the way he held her.. made her feel safe. And yes, even though Yoongi did hold her whenever she woke up screaming, last night felt different. And when she was sitting in his lap with his arms wrapped around her... yes his grip was a bit too tight, but she couldn't ignore how hard her heart was beating in that moment... and just now in the car, when she gave him that peck and held his his hand.. she felt her heart beating then too.

Maybe if she slept, she would be even more refreshed?

Despite the long sleep that she did have.. she was still sleepy and she figured that a small nap couldn't hurt as she waited for Yoongi to come back.

After fixing the bed, Yn laid down and grabbed the warmed blanket that she and Yoongi used last night, and after covering her legs with it. Seeing as though she was still wearing Yoongi's jacket.. she held it close to her and gave it a small sniff then she pouted as she has started worrying about him more and more.. but after a while, she ended up dozing off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 2 hours later -

4:38 pm
As Yn was sleeping soundly in Yoongi's warm jacket with only his scent to comfort her, she was suddenly disturbed awake by the bedroom door swinging open with a loud bang.. and as she quickly sat up in alarm, she saw both Jungkook and Hoseok standing in the doorway.. Hoseok held the door open while Jungkook held a plate a food for her.

And before she could even say anything.. Hoseok closed the door and began to tease her saying;

"So.. did you have fun last night?"

But instead of responding to his question, Yn simply looked up at him and then Jungkook and then she asked;

"Did Namjoon ask you guys about where we were when you got back to the house?"