Chapter 17

- With Yoongi waiting for Yn to come back with the ice pack -

- 5 minutes later -

Narrator's P.O.V
After checking the time, Yoongi realized that it had been more than 2 minutes since Yn last said that she would break with the ice pack.. and fearing that something had happened to her, he slowly got up and carefully started to walk towards the door... and when he finally made it out of his room, he put on his sandals and started to walk towards the staircase and while holding his abdomen with left hand, he used the right to hold the railing as he walked downstairs.

And on his way down, he was met with Seokjin at the bottom of the staircase, who looked up at him with a smirk as he said;

"You feeling any better little brother."

"Shut up."

Yoongi shot back and after Seokjin rolled his eyes, he looked around but before he could say anything, Seokjin suddenly says;

"Oh yeah, I was just coming up to see you."

"Why-"

"To tell you that I sent Hoseok and Jungkook to get your little girlfriend's items that she asked for-"

Quickly changing the topic back to Yn, Yoongi asked;

"Have you seen Yn?"

"No.. I though she was with you-"

'She was until she left our room and went to--"

Suddenly, Yoongi paused and tried his best to speed walk to the kitchen while Seokjin followed him and his blood was beginning to boil when he saw Taehyung leaning against the kitchen door, scrolling through his phone.

So with a demanding tone, Yoongi said;

"Get out of my way."

And what Taehyung says next makes Yoongi lose it..

with a sly smirk on his face, he says;

"Make me."

After hearing that, Yoongi quickly pulls his arm back and attempts to punch Taehyung but after he beating he had gotten earlier.. he was much weaker so when he tried to punch him, Taehyung immediately knew what was coming so with one quick motion, he grabbed his Hyung's fist in his hand and then he pushed him back while saying;

"I honestly don't see what you're making such a fuss about Hyung.. when Yn is perfectly safe... with Jimin."

Just hearing that his Kitten was with Jimin in the first place gave him an adrenaline rush as he quickly grabbed Taehyung's wrist and twisted it back causing him to cry out in pain and before he could do anything back, Yoongi quickly used with of his hands to hold his in place and after he fully turned him around, he let go which caused Taehyung to fall to ground hard.

And just as Yoongi was going to continue... that's when he heard it.

His kittens screams for help.

After hearing her screams, Seokjin quickly grabbed his gun from his belt and shot it at the ceiling and that's when Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon all run inside the kitchen.. and see Jimin on top of Yn punching her over and over again and they could see her coughing up blood as her arms and legs were starting to go limb.