You get Jealous

-Venti-

It was the windblume festival.
Venti was quite busy helping everyone with poems, and he brung you along for some company! ( and also he couldn't find a sitter ).
He had you in one of those baby carriers that strapped to his chest.

You were sitting there babbling, sometimes saying 'flower' when you saw one. But other than that you had to watch your dad give attention to everyone else, but you.

Now, you had your whinny moments but you were never a fuss.

A person came up to venti for what felt like the 1268th time in your prospective, and you had enough of it. It's just another person to get in you and your fathers way. So, what did you do?

"Hey I heard you're helping on writing love poe-"
"*CRYING SCREAMING INTENSIFIED*"

Oh that poor soul.
You basically scared that fucker away.

Once the person left, you calmed down. Venti was shocked and confused so he took you behind a building and unstrapped you from his chest. He set you down on the ground and started talking to you.

"(Y/N), little dove what's wrong?.. I've never seen you act like this before.."
He asked in a worried tone.

You started whimpering and waddled up to him, then clutched onto him for dear life.
"My daddy!"
You screamed.

Venti blinked a couple of times before understanding the situation. He chuckled and hugged you.

"Was my windblume jealous? I know it's hard to have undivided attention but that doesn't mean you have a tantrum. Alright? I promise I'll spend time with you all day tomorrow! Does that sound good my little dove?~"
He said calmly.

You giggled and let out a happy scream.
Venti giggled with you then strapped you back onto his chest.

He tried to give you some attention when you two were alone. And he made sure to keep his promise and spent all day with you the next day.

-Diluc-

Diluc had you in his office, he put toys on the floor and you were playing with said toys.

It was quiet until a certain Calvary captain came in.
He started talking with Diluc. Basically the usual smug insults.

Diluc didn't want kaeya's attitude putting a bad influence on you so he asked to take it outside if it was important.

So, here you are. All alone missing your fathers presence. The room felt cold, so. You got up and waddled up to the door.

It was slightly cracked, not open but not closed either.

You stuck your tiny fingers through and opened the door.

You could see kaeya facing the opposite direction of you, and Diluc in front of kaeya, looking mighty pissed.

It had been a couple of minutes and you were tired of kaeyas company. So, you walked up to kaeya and hit his leg.
Kaeya and Diluc looked at you as you screamed
"Go away!"
At kaeya.

Diluc tried to hold back a chuckle as kaeya had a look of betrayal.
"You heard her kaeya. You should leave."
Diluc said.

Kaeya left quietly.

Once he was gone, Diluc picked you up and kissed your cheek.
"Good work (Y/N)."
You smiled and hugged your father.

-Xiao-

Xiao had to go to a meeting, Verr was busy. Traveler was in inazuma. So he had no choice but to take you with him.

It was just an adeptai meeting.
You were plopped in the centre of it all.

Xiao had you on his lap as he sat on a stool talking about important matters.

To you, an infant, this was a long boring meeting. It lasted 4 hours.

When it was over, your father was STILL talking with the other adeptai.

You were pissed. You wanted alone time with your father.

"Alatus, how have you and the little one been?"
Zhongli said
"We're doing oka-"
"MY DADDY!"
You said hugging xiao looking at Zhongli with a 'bitch step ten feet away before I beat Cho ass until you join your dead wife' look.

Xiao was shocked and kinda embarrassed.

Let's just say he would never hear the end of it from cloud retainer.

-Zhongli-

Zhongli is handsome. That's all you gotta say. Since he is a hunk, girls are swooning over him left and right.

Zhongli didn't wanna start a romantic relationship, that's what he told the girls but they never listened. So, here you are.

You're in your fathers arms in town as another menace walks up to your father and attempts at flirting.

Zhongli declines nicely, saying that he's not ready for a relationship, but you...
You had o t h e r plans...

You looked at the woman with a death glare, she was kinda intrigued.
Your eyes glowed as you growled at her. You're the daughter of Rex lapis, what do you expect? You're a Demi god. The woman backed away then sooner or later she was gone.

Zhongli looked at you, your cheeks were puffed out and you looked annoyed.

He chuckled, and carried on shopping.