Injury (major) ( Zhongli added! )

You are 7 in this
TW: Blood and g0re

-Venti-

Venti was a fun dad, but could change quickly if your life was put into any sort of danger.

It was starting to get dark out, and crystal fly season was in. He wanted to create memories that will last forever with you. So, for a father-daughter- bonding day, he decided to walk around with you to see the crystal flys.

You were in your room playing until you heard a knock on your door. It was your father.

"Hi my little dove, do you wanna have a fun adventure?"
He asked.
Your eyes sparkled. You were bored and wanted something else to do than play with your dolls.

You immediately got up to get your shoes and coat as venti giggled, watching his creation be extremely happy.

You both walked out as he locked the door behind him.

You held his hand and dragged him on the path out of mondstat.

"Alright windblume, time for me to lead this time"
Venti said ruffling your hair. You giggled and held his hand as he walked with you.

You went to windrise at Vanessa's tree. You only being 7 was fascinated by the light show of crystal fly's.

It was like if the stars fell from the sky and were right in front of you.
Venti bent down to your level and pointed how much there were.

As he was doing that, one flew up to you. It touched your finger and you smiled.

You and your father watched it fly away, Venti got up and reached out his hand signaling to hold it so he can follow you around to the next destination with even more crystal flys, starsnatch cliff.

It's not only the cliff that you could see the crystal flys from, but you can see all of monstat. Which means, it would be nothing but bright lights.

Venti walked off, not knowing that a group of hilichurls spotted you and him and decided to stick along..

You had arrived to the top of the large mountain. You were so amazed at the sight. Venti was too. He had been living decades and seen so many of these things, but with you it felt somewhat special.

You walked up further without venti. The couple that sat up there went home since it was quite late.

You both were enjoying the scenery until the hilichurls from earlier decided to attack you.

"Yahhhhh!"
It said chasing after venti.
"DAD! WATCH OUT!"
You screamed. Venti took out his bow and dodged the hilichurls attempted attack.
He started shooting at the hilichurl.

But, there were more.
It's like each one he killed, twice as much would come over. It was never ending.
And what made it more difficult, you couldn't fight. He was fighting for you and him.

While your father was dealing with a big group of hilichurls, one snuck past and was heading towards you. You by the edge of the cliff and were too busy watching your father that you didn't notice the hilichurl coming towards you at top speed.

For venti it was like everything was going in slow motion.

He promised to protect you, so why wasn't he? Why wasn't he moving??!!