Sleepless nights

-Venti-

It was 3am and venti had woken up to your wailing.
It took him a minute to process before shooting up and speed walking to your room. He stepped in to see you crying in your crib. He sighed to himself knowing this could be a long night.

He walked over to you and picked you up.
"What's wrong my little dove? You hungry? Need a changing?"
He talked to you, knowing he wasn't gonna answer. You just replied with more cries.
He checked you but you didn't need a diaper change. And he tried giving you a bottle but you refused it, pushing it away and crying harder.

Venti sat down in a rocking chair that was in your nursery and gently rocked you while humming a tune.

You looked up at him calming down a bit. You hiccuped as stray tears rolled down your face. Venti looked at you with awe and love in his eyes as he continued humming. About 15 minutes later you were asleep.
Venti kissed your head and put you back in your crib. Before walking back to his own room he leaned on the crib and admired you.

His mind filled with memories from when your mother was alive and how excited she was when she found out she was pregnant with you. He started tearing up knowing that she was gone, and will never physically be able to enjoy and love the child that she waited so long for.

"I love you (Y/N)... so does mommy..Sweetest dreams my little dove.."
He said as he turned off the lamp and walked out of your room.

-Diluc -

The maids didn't know how to make you stop crying. It was midnight and they didn't wanna wake Diluc up, but it had been an hour and Diluc was wondering why you were crying so hard.

He walked into your nursery to see 3 maids trying to calm you down. They felt cold as they saw Diluc walk in.
"M-Master! Apologies for waking you, we've been t-trying to get her back to sleep for an hour now and nothing seems to be working!"
One of the maids said.

Diluc sighed.
"It's alright, I'll deal with it. Please, go to bed. You have plenty of work tomorrow"
Diluc said
The maids thanked him greatly and walked out to go to their rooms.

Diluc held you in his arms while rocking you. He picked up a bottle from the dresser that the maids got earlier. He held it towards you as your cries began to quiet down, you began drinking the milk as Diluc held you with a small smile on his face.

He was thinking that the maids tried to feed you but you declined because they weren't your father.

-Xiao-

Xiao was considering his life choices. He knew taking care of a child, let alone newborn will be difficult but he never saw this coming.
You, being a Demi-god, has been causing havoc with one of your crying fits. There were elemental pieces (ice/rock/plants/ basically any element you want) all over the place with you on the wardrobe crying. Xiao had to teleport chase you around the room trying to get you so he could calm you down but his cool down didn't help at all.

Once he finally caught you, you clung to him and calmed down.

Xiao laid you down next to him and fell asleep.

-Zhongli-

He's very experienced and wise, so of course he calmed you down quickly. But you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. After your crying fit, you wouldn't sleep. You just stared at him. Zhongli tried playing with you to tire you out but no use.

You just didn't sleep.
So, zhongli sat on his bed with you on his chest and started going into his own thought.

Luckily for zhongli, you fell asleep due to the calming sound of his heartbeat.