Teething

-Venti-

Venti put you on a play mat with some toys as he went to get you a bowl of apple sauce. You had just started crawling so he had to keep an eye on you.

He was in the kitchen, thinking you were still in the living room until he felt something on his ankle.

He looks down to see you biting his ankle.
"H-hey! (Y/N) no! You can't bite ankles. It's not food"
He said.

He picked you up and held you on his side as he continued making you a bowl of apple sauce. You were looking around the room then spotted his braids.

You took one and started nibbling on it.
He looked at you and had to forcefully pull his braid away. You started crying and he panicked.
"(Y-Y/N)! Windblume nononono don't cry! Daddy's sorry!"
He said trying to calm you down. That's when he noticed two little teeth coming in and then it clicked.

He got an ice pack from the fridge as s teething toy until he bought you an actual one later that day.

-Diluc-

He was prepared for everything when he got you. So, when you started chewing on his fingers, books, vision, he just checked your gums and saw teeth. He gave you a cold teething toy and you went at it.

-Xiao-

Xiao was eating some almond tofu while you were on his lap. You were blabbing random shit as xiao ate.
You then went quiet all of a sudden, xiao was confused and was about to ask you what's wrong until you bit on the plate. Xiao was confused but pulled it away gently. Then you bit his finger which alarmed him.
"(Y/N)! No! No biting people"
He said. You started whimpering so xiao gave you his finger back.
He asked Verr about it and she said you were teething.

Xiao just let you chew on his fingers until your teeth came in.

-Zhongli-

You bit down on his hand and checked your gums. He had Childe buy every kind of teething toy.