"Mr. Aizawa, you don't have your bandages anymore, that's good," Tsuyu said.

"The old lady went overboard in her treatment," Aizawa replied. "Anyways, we have a big class today on hero informatics."

Noriko tensed as silence seemed to stretch on. Please not a pop quiz, I'm too tired for that.

"You need to pick out hero names."

The class erupted in cheers and Noriko let out a sigh of relief. Choosing hero names; something that was supposed to be fun. It was way better than a test.

Aizawa activated his quirk and the class went silent. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks we talked about the last time we were in class. Normally, students don't have to worry about the draft yet, not until their second or third year, but your class is different. In fact, by allowing first years to get offers, pros are investing in your potential. Any offers can be canceled if their interest in you dies down before graduation."

"So you're saying we'll still have to prove ourselves even after we've gotten recruited?" Hagakure questioned.

"Exactly. Now, here are the totals for those of you who got offers." Aizawa pressed a button and the number of offers everyone got appeared on the board. "In the past, it's been more spread out, but there's a pretty big gap this time."

Noriko scanned the board for her name and was pleased to find it near the top with just a little more than 300 offers.

"Despite these results, everyone will be interning with pros. Even those who didn't get any offers." Aizawa said. "You've already experienced combat with real villains during the attack on the USJ, but it'll still be useful to see pros at work, up close, in the field."

"And we need hero names for that," Noriko concluded, a small smile forming on her face.

"Things are getting a lot more fun," Uraraka added.

"Your hero name will most likely be temporary," Aizawa said, "but take them seriously, or-"

"You'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight interrupted, walking into the room. "What you pick today could be your coded name for the rest of your life. You better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent."

"She's got a good point. Midnight is gonna have final approval over your names. It's not my forte." Aizawa said as he grabbed his sleeping bag from under the podium. "The name you give yourself is important, it helps reinforce your image of the hero you want to be in the future."

Noriko stared at the white broad she was given. My hero name. I haven't even thought about this. I was just gonna use my stage name when I become an official hero. But I can't do that now, then everyone would know my secret. So what should my hero name be for now?

Noriko sighed as she lightly tapped her marker against her desk. No ideas were coming to her mind as she stared at the board. Part of her hoped that a name would just suddenly appear on the board for her, but that didn't happen.

"Now, student, who among you is ready to share?" Midnight asked after a few minutes.

Wait, we're presenting these? But I can't think of anything right now. Noriko huffed and glanced around at everyone else. About half the class already had a name down and the other half seemed to be having just as much trouble as she was.

Noriko's attention was pulled from her whiteboard to the front of the classroom as Aoyama walked up to the podium. "Hold your breath. The shining hero. My hero name is I can not Stop Twinkling!"

What the hell? Noriko silently questioned as Midnight told Aoyama to slightly change the name before approving it. Then Mina walked up to the podium. Her hero name was Alien Queen, but that got denied. She lets Aoyama have his weird name, but doesn't let Mina have hers. Alien Queen is a much better hero name than, 'Can't Stop Twinkling'. What kind of name is that anyway?