Chapter 12

All Might jumped down and took out the small villains that were still at the plaza in a blur. It happened so fast Noriko could hardly keep up and couldn't see him until all the villains were down and Aizawa was in his arms. Then, he grabbed Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta and took them away from the villain that was in front of them.

He turned back to the villains and started to attack the Nomu, throwing punches left and right. Then, he grabbed the Nomu and tried to bury him in the ground. But when all the dust cleared, Noriko could see that All Might was now in Nomu's grip. Half of Nomu's body was in the mist villain's warp gate. The Nomu pulled All Might further into the gate as it started to close, squeezing All Might's waist.

That's when Noriko saw a flash of green light and Midoriya running toward All Might. The mist villain tried to block him, only to be pinned down by Bakugo, who had shown up from somewhere. Next to me, Todoroki stomped his foot into the ground and ice flowed from the ground to the Nomu, covering its body in ice.

"Hiromi, you should go. We'll handle things here." Todoroki suggested, his gaze focused on the fight.

Noriko opened her mouth to object but instantly closed it. She had no fighting experience and would only end up getting in their way. She'd find some other way to help.

"Ok, be careful," Noriko replied before running over to the base of the stairs, where Tsuyu and Mineta were carrying Aizawa

"Do you need help?" Noriko asked when she approached them.

Tsuyu nodded, "Yes, ribbit."

"Here," Noriko traded places with Mineta and helped carry Aizawa up the stairs.

"Hiromi! Tsu!" Uraraka exclaimed, spotting them from the top of the stairs. She waved and Shoji came down the stairs and took Aizawa from them. Noriko made her way up the last few steps and was greeted by the few other students that were there.

Noriko looked back down at the plaza just in time to see something fly from the ground and make a hole in the ceiling. To Noriko, it had looked like the Nomu.

"Did a villain just fly by? Or am I just going crazy?" Seri questioned, staring at the small hole in the roof.

"I think it was the Nomu," Noriko said as her gaze dropped back into the fight.

"Such power," Shoji added, earning a nod from Noriko.

"That's All Might for you," Mineta said. "That's why he's the most amazing hero in the entire world!"

Noriko hummed and moved so she wasn't standing next to the stairs. If All Might hadn't shown up, Noriko wasn't sure what would've happened. And she didn't really want to think about it.

Seconds later, the door opened and the other teachers walked into the building. Noriko let out a sigh of relief as the principal, Nezu, said, "Sorry, everyone. I know we're a bit late. But I got the teachers over here as soon as I could."

"You're class rep has returned! I fulfilled my duty and I brought reinforcements!" Iida exclaimed with pride.

"Our top priority is to protect all of our students!" Nezu ordered. The teachers took out the last remaining villains and soon, the ones that were left standing retreated. Unfortunately, Shigaraki had been one of the villains to get away. Irritation set in as the teachers asked if they were hurt. Noriko had just shook her head and stared down at where Shigaraki and the warp villain had been. If the teachers had just got here a little sooner, Noriko's biggest threat to her safety would've been locked in jail. Sure, she'd eventually have other villains to deal with, but she'd at least have a bit of a break. Instead, she had come face to face with one of the villains who attacked her and he was still out there to keep coming at her.