Chapter 11

"What? Real villains? No way." Kirishima said in disbelief. "How could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure."

"Yeah. Thirteen, why aren't the alarms going off?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Good question. I'm not sure." Thirteen answered, staring down at the villains.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target?" Todoroki questioned from next to Noriko. "Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence. They carefully choose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?"

"It's just like before. Those villains knew what they were doing... " Noriko muttered, thinking back to when villains attacked her studio. Though, Noriko could've kept the thought in her mind because Todoroki gave her a confused look.

"Thirteen, get them out of her," Aizawa ordered. "And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes, sir," Kaminari replied, placing a hand on his transmitter.

"What are you gonna do? You can't fight them all on you're own!" Midoriya exclaimed. "There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."

"You can't be a pro if you've only got one trick. I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." Aizawa said before he jumped down the stairs to fight the villains.

Once Aizawa disappeared down the stairs, the students started to head toward the exit, only to be stopped by the mist-portal villain.

"There's no escape for you," he said, his voice sending chills down Noriko's spine. "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take this last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must have been some sort of change in plans that we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play."

Thirteen was about to use their quirk only to stop when Bakugo and Kirishima jumped forward to attack the mist villain. But when the dust cleared, Noriko saw that there wasn't even a scratch on him.

"You live up to your school's reputation. But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt."

"You two, get out of the way, right now!" Thirteen yelled.

"I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades and your death!"

Suddenly, the purple mist came toward the students. Noriko took in a sharp breath and closed her eyes.

When she opened them, she was in the landslide zone. Surrounded by villains.

"Oh, look what we have here. A little boy and-" one of the villains started but stopped when he looked at Noriko. She tensed as the villain stared at her for a minute with narrow eyes as if he was trying to put something together in his mind. Then he continued, "Wait a minute. That's her! Nora! It must be. She looks just like that picture Shigaraki showed us!"

Noriko barely processed what the villain had said, but the name Shigaraki was clear in her mind. He was the one that attack her studio. That had been one of the only names that she remembered from when her studio was attacked. The event had happened while Noriko was performing at a concert and Shigaraki and his gang of villains had attacked her public studio while Mai and her producer Takumi Kato were there. They had nearly been killed.