Chapter forty five

Scarlett's POV

I woke up in roses bed. I crawled in with her last night because I honestly just couldn't be alone. Rose hates It when I sleep with her. She loves her space when she sleeps. That's why I love sleeping with nova because nova actually likes to cuddle: well she used too. I knew she was still going to be asleep so I took my opportunity to get out and go to the bakery and get her a muffin that is her favourite. Yes it's not gonna fix things but it's gonna show her I care at least.

I got home and rose was sat in the counter eating toast with Chris. He looked sad and I felt so bad it's my fault novas mad at him. I dragged him into this and I don't know how to gets him out. " I remember when nova was this small. Do you remember her strawberry phase" he asked me and I nodded I don't think anyone is gonna forget that anytime soon. " yep for a while 6 months that child carried her stuffed strawberry everywhere she went. And she had Chris but her clothes with them on. Even her shoes and socks. Everything had to be strawberry's or else she wouldn't wear or touch it. Even food and rinks had to be strawberry flavoured. It's was a nightmare for us all. Oh god remember how she didn't eat anything if it wasn't" and he nodded he had a small smile after I'd done. " it's so ironic that she hates them now" and I laughed because yeh she despises yeh taste of them now. She also refuses to wear pink as much because of that. She won't admit it's because of that but it embarrasses her.

Lizzie came down just 5 minutes after
Looking as rough as all of us. This wasn't going well on her either. She cared a lot about nova and again it's my fault. " morning has our teenager awoke?" And me and Chris shook our heads. My family are going to kill Me when they find out what's going on. And when I was going to speak I saw nova stood in the doorway. I was hoping she may have forgiven us but I don't think that's the case at all. I just watched her ignore us. And I saw the hurt in Chris's face when she walked out of the room I swear Thats not a look I wanna see ever again. I'm not doing this I'm gonna. Tell her. I have to tell her even if she hates me she can't hate them.

I was cleaning  when rose came down to why her muffin. "What are you doing?" I asked her when she looked guilty " nova is hungry" and I nodded I knew she would be I was going to
Send Lizzie up
With it. If anyone can talk nova round it's Lizzie. You can't Stay mad at Lizzie no one can it's impossible. Mainly because she makes it impossible. " I'll Come too" I said and rose looked so happy when I said that. At least nova and rose are still okay. I guess that's something. Actually it's a good thing because I want them to get along I just don't know how tell her. Although I may need to tell rose today because this could get out of hand and I don't want nova to think any worse of me then she does. I don't want her to think I don't want rose to be her sister. Although it may already be. I went into the room and nova looked so sad I just mentally smacked myself for everything. And the she told
Me I don't Mean  anything to her. I walked out  crying because I didn't wanna show nova I was crying I didn't want her feeling bad for saying how she felt. I've lost her. I've lost her and I can't blame anyone other then me. Well I gotta do own thing right so I'm went into roses room. I saw rose playing with her dolls so I sat on the bed and joined her.

" sweetheart we gotta talk." And she nodded giving me her full attention " yes mama?" And I smiled why can't I have told them both all those years ago then  I'd have both my girls here to hang out with. So much would be different for us and maybe she'd be living with me. Well that dream won't come true now. " erm so I have to tell you something's okay. You know how I'm you're mummy" and she was nodding along " well I'm novas too" great Scarlett say it any more blunt. Jesus I'm not good at this. " so novas my real sister" and I nodded she looked at me with the widest smile and I swear she's happier then anyone else has been " novas my sister?!" She screamed getting up and running out. I didn't know here she was going so I ran after her.

Novas POV

" ROSE!" I heard Scarlett yell but rose had run into my room and she looked like she had won the lottery or wel she'd be going to the zoo. " we're sisters!" She yelled at me and I went wide eyed. She told her? She actually told her and rose is actually happy that I'm her sister. " you're happy?" I asked her and she nodded and jumped on the bed I smiled this was making the pain bare able, at least she wants to know me. " rose" an out of breath Scarlett said na so looked at her " leave her in here" I said and she looked at me and nodded I could see she was happy it was in her eyes. She left the room and rose flipped down " is that why you're upset with mama?" Ans I nodded " I'd be upset too. But she does love you" and I shook my head " no she loved you you're her baby" and rose held my face with her little hands and smiled " she loves you. She tells me all the time that we are both her little angels. I didn't get it before but now I do. She loves you and so does uncle Chris" ans I smiled " is he okay?" And she frowned " he looks sad" and I matched her down I love my dad and I love Lizzie. I feel bad but I can't it's so conflicting. " let's go talk to them" she said and I shook my head but then I heard a knock and I saw a smiling Lizzie " yeh talk to me" and I couldn't help but smile. " I'm gonna go yell at mama for making nova upset" rose said running out and I laughed. I love that kid. " so can I talk to you?" Lizzie asked already walking in " you're not giving me a choice really" I said and she nodded scrunching her face.

____________________________

Okay so I kinda think I should have mercy on poor Chris and Lizzie but Scarlett got some work to do

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal

My messages are always open

Till the next chapter my loves❣️