Chapter eight

Novas POV

They've been gone for a while and we'll I'm suspicious. I don't know what's going on actually maybe aunt scar is telling him about school. Oh shit yeh that's what there talking about. I saw dad walk in and he smiled at me softly yep they were definitely talking about me in there. I love that dad looked for
Me first to check where I was. I've noticed that he does that when he walks into a room he chew ka if I'm okay and what I'm doing before he does anything else. Now maybe Lizzie can stop holding me hostage and let me go. " dad" I said and he knew why and he laughed " liz let her go" and Lizzie pouted " what happened to quality god mother and child time" and I laughed " that's not a thing Elizabeth" ans she glared at me for using her actual name. I wiggled my eyebrows at her because this was always fun." Nova" she said and I just smiled wide. Aunt scar came and sat down next to me she looked upset and that worried me. But she's a affectionate person so I laid my head on her while she placed hers ontop of mine. Matka was staring at us and I didn't know where to look because everyone was. " what?" I said and everyone snapped out of whatever daze they were in and just shook there heads acting like nothing had happened which was a load of bull. " I have a question" matka said and I knew it was for me mainly because she's staring into my soul. " how about we go on vacation after novas birthday?" And I was definitely not expecting that one. Like at all I think the utter shock was evident on my face " I wanna go Disney land" I said as fast as I could and Scarlett looked at me " we can do that any time love. And I took you and rose just last month" which was fucking true I loved Disney land it's my favourite place. Aunt scar was always the one who came with me. No matter if it was dad,Lizzie or even rose aunt scar always came she never missed Disney land. " where else" I said and that's when dad spoke " Maldives please I need a nice because vacation" and that didn't sound too bad actually I didn't mind that also the ocean would be stunning. " ooooh we can rent the rooms over the ocean" and that was an idea I was practically in love with. " and we can go swimming with dolphins" Lizzie said and I went wide eyed okay maybe not. " hahaha nope I I don't fu-doing mess with big animals" I'm very glad I caught my slip up because the adults in my life do not like me sweating actually they hate it. And I'm surrounded by all of them even dad hates it although he finds it funny when aunt scar or Lizzie are there because he knows they'll kill me so he doesn't have to parent me. Although I am a teenager I should be able to cuss but the look I was getting from Scarlett was making me re think that choice hard. " smooth" Lizzie said and I chuckled awkwardly trying to find a way to change the subject. " I got a A* in my music exam" I said and I think that just about did it. They all were smiling and I was feeling the relief wash over me ten fold. I was saving that and wel it was needed now more then ever. " and when do we get to hear you play?" Matka said and that's the thing. I've always loved music it's my therapy as you know but I will not sing any of my own songs to anyone. Well expect for when I'm in class that's fine I can do that I mean they don't know what issues I have but my family do and that's ain't happening. I mean at school they don't really pay attention to the lyrics my family though oh god it'll be worse then when dad had the sex talk with me. I physically cringe at that story.

School had already covered all of this. Anyway I also had the internet to ruin my innocence. But somehow I find myself here in this very uncomfortable situation that seems to get worse as the second go by.

Chris's POV

" Chris have you had the talk with nova?" Lizzie asked and well no I hadn't because the thought of my little girl growing up is going to kill me but the thought of her having sex may just put me in that early grave for sure. " no I don't plan to for a very long time" and Lizzie raised an eyebrow " I can do it if you want" and I was very quickly going to say yes but I knew I'm her father and well she's my responsibility. " how about together?" And Lizzie nodded even though I'm sure this conversation would go great without me I need to know she's aware of stuff. " but Scarlett is gonna be there I'm not suffering alone" i grumbled she doesn't get to be there for the good bits only. Yes I know I'm being petty but she wants to be apart of Noah's life she's gonna have to sit in this thing now too.

" why am I here?" Scarlett said and I grinned " well we're going to have an important talk with the child upstairs" and Scarlett raised an eyebrow I could see her going into mama bear mode which frightened even me " what did she do?" And I shook my head but Lizzie spoke " oh no we're having a fun sex talk with her" and Scarlett looked ready to run and hide " wait you're there too?" She said looking at me and I scoffed " yes I am going to be. Why?" And she shook her head " I mean is it not gonna be more awkward if her father is sat there" and I scoffed again " you're her mother!" And she glared at me " yes but she doesn't know that does she!" And yes okay who has the talk with there father. But I wanna try for her " come on" i grumbled and they both followed me upstairs"

____________________________

I cut the story off because I wanted you guys to wait for that lovely little story

Remember to drink water
Eat a full meal
Get a good nights sleep

Till the next chapter my loves❣️