Chapter 52/Heartbroken

Start from the beginning

"Right" Josie agreed. A new headmaster took place in the school and was formed to change the rules and regulations of the school.

While Landon got popular for killing malivor in school and Landon was all head over heal for Josie.

"Hey," Landon greets her. "Hey, so you're popular now." Josie was happy with him. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" he shrugged without knowing the fact that hope Killed the malivor.

"Uh, too popular to still take me to dinner tonight?" Josie raises her brows playfully.

"No. we have to get the first date out of the way sometimes. Right? That was a joke. Yes, I'm excited" he pressed his lips in a big smile.

"Oh, me, too. Uh, do you-where your classes are?" Josie showed her timetable.

"Yes, on that." Landon pulls out his timetable as well and they realize they do have some classes together.

Since she was being bold Josie so she kissed him on the cheek while he stood stunned in the corridor. "Uh, I see you at assembly" he hugged her as they went to their classes.

But there is someone who is crushing on Landon which bothers Josie a lot yet she let It slide since he only got his eyes for her while Hope went to Mystic high to Alaric.

They were discussing hope's classes as Bell rings "Can I go now?" she stood up.

"You know I... Uh, I got two daughters and I know when they're not telling me something.

So, you know, if there's uh.. anything going wrong at home, you know if you're in any trouble and you need to talk just know I'm here to help, okay?" he assured her.

She was holding onto her tears nodded "I'm fine" and went into the bathroom." Boy problem?" she heard a voice as she look in the mirror.

"uh, yeah something like that..." she responded after seeing Maya.

"Oh, my god, say no more. We'll fix you up and make him jealous. I have an extra shirt in my locker, and I've got hair spray, lip gloss, and new eyeliner." Maya opened up her whole bag in front of her.

"Maya"

"Hope"

Then Maya helped her to get ready but hope search for a weird smell coming from the school which seems a monster invasion when she think someone was behind her. she kicked the person and knock him down just to find out it was Alaric.

"Ah, okay," He surrender as hope helped him to get up. "I'm a vampire hunter. And I-I came across a creature." She told him so he would believe her.

"What kind of creature?" he suspiciously looked at her.

"A creature that's big enough to flip over an empty bus. It's green, it's ugly and it smells absolutely terrible, so I'm going with a troll? And it's hiding somewhere inside this school" she tried to act as normal as possible.

"How do you know that?" he crossed his arms. "Because I wounded it" she showed the blood trails on the floor.

Hope solving the monster mystery with Alaric and Josie was having a jealous crisis here because of the girl who was crushing on Landon and sending the creepy drawing to him in class.

"He is such a pompous ass.." Josie whispered to Landon. "At least he hasn't tried to kill us all yet..." but Jed responded instead of Landon.

"My dad wasn't trying to kill anyone! He was..." she darted at Landon who shakes his head as no. "Never mind" she sighed.

When Josie noticed the creepy drawing she mumbled "Invidia" which made the blood flow from the girl's nose and her smirk.

"Oh, my god" the girl rushed out of the class but the head mastered noticed her. Lizzie happened to meet a guy called Sebastian who caught her attention.