(Y/N): For the most part. Ha.

Chris: Good. Because you look like a deer in the headlights.

(Y/N): Good one. I just never know what to do with myself at these events.

Chris: I take it Tom's not here then?

(Y/N): Unfortunately.

Chris: Want to tell you something you could do?

(Y/N): Please.

Chris: [chuckles] Well, do you see those fans over there?

(He looks over to see a bunch of people behind some railing & some of his costars signing things & taking selfies.)

(Y/N): So you want me to go over there?

Chris: I'm sure the fans would love for the Wolverine to sign some stuff. Maybe even take a couple selfies with them.

(Y/N): I bet they would. All right, I'm heading over there.

Chris: Good man.

(He pats Y/N on the back & sends him on his way to the fans behind the railing.)

Fan: (Y/N)! Can I get a selfie?

(Y/N): Of course.

(He takes numerous selfies with the fans there. He's even kind enough to sign some posters, boxes of his Hot Toy, t-shirts, etc. He strikes up a conversation with a fan who's cosplaying as his Wolverine.)

(Y/N): Spot on cosplay, man.

Cosplayer: Glad you think so!

(Y/N): Try not to stab anyone here with your claws, okay?

Cosplayer: [laughs] You're my favorite Wolverine.

(Y/N): You don't mean that.

Cosplayer: I do! Do you think I'd cosplay as you if I didn't mean that?

(Y/N): Good point.

(One of the event employees walks up behind Y/N, tells him that they're interviewing the cast, & that he's up to be interviewed. He leaves the fans & follows the event employee who takes him to the interviewer.)

Interviewer: Cool with you if we just get right into the questions?

(Y/N): Let's do it.

Interviewer: How's it feel to be back once again with your Marvel family?

(Y/N): Family is the right word. It feels fantastic. You know, with each of these movies being years apart, all of us go off to do other projects, have kids, get married, all of that. But once we're all back together, it's like no time has passed. We get right back to where we left off.

Interviewer: How was it working with some of the newer faces of the MCU?

(Y/N): Amazing. Just to name two of them. Paul Rudd. He is one of the nicest and funniest people I've ever had the pleasure to work with. And Karen Gillan. I know she was in Infinity War but I never got the chance to rave about her so here I go. She's such a good actress. Ever since I saw her in Doctor Who I've been dying to work with her.

Interviewer: Last question, some of the fans were disappointed with the amount of screentime (Y/N) Maximoff had with Natasha and his sister, Wanda. So my question is, will (Y/N) have some scenes with Wanda and/or Natasha?

(Y/N): I wish I could give you a definitive answer but I can't since I haven't seen the movie yet. [chuckles] I'll be finding that out basically along with all of the fans. Actually, I haven't seen Scarlett or Elizabeth yet since I've been here. Which, I guess isn't that surprising.

(As he's being interviewed, two women close in on him from each side.)

(Y/N): I'm sure I'll-

(Before he can finish his sentence, he's kissed on both of his cheeks.)

(Y/N): Who--?

(He backs up a bit to see that it was Scarlett & Elizabeth who kissed his cheeks.)

(Y/N): *blushes*

Elizabeth: I told you he'd blush.

Scarlett: [chuckles]

(Y/N): Elizabeth, you have bangs.

Elizabeth: I do.

(Y/N): I love bangs! You look so beautiful.

Elizabeth: You're too kind.

Scarlett: We'll see you later, (Y/N).

(They start walking away from him.)

(Y/N): You look beautiful too, Scarlett.

(He looks at her back tattoo.)

(Y/N): [shouts] I didn't know you had a back tattoo. I like it!

Elizabeth & Scarlett: [chuckles]

(He turns back to the interviewer.)

(Y/N): Sorry about that.

Interviewer: It's okay. We were done anyway. That was quite the surprise.

(Y/N): Yeah, it was. [sighs] I love them both so much.