What If...(Y/N) Was An Enemy Of The State?

Watcher: Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path. It's a prism of endless possibility, where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know. I am the Watcher. I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me and ponder the question...

 Follow me and ponder the question

Watcher: 2016. Steve Rogers and Tony Stark are in the middle of their little "civil war" over the Sokovian Accords. With various heroes who agree with them that their stance on it is the right one. What if they were to put their differences aside to fight a common foe? What if that foe were a fellow Avenger?

NO ONE'S POV:

Berlin

(After Bucky's arrest.)

Natasha: For the record, this is what making things worse looks like.

(Y/N): Should've listened to her.

Sam: I don't remember Steve asking for your input, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Am I ruffling your feathers, Sam?

Steve: Stop it, both of you. He's alive.

Natasha: Try not to break anything while we fix this.

Tony: Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted. Had to give him something.

Steve: I'm not getting that shield back, am I?

Natasha: Technically, it's the government's property.

(Y/N): Wings, too.

Sam: That's cold.

Tony: Warmer than jail. But not as warm as Natasha, right, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I can't disagree with you there.

Natasha: Smooth talker.

Everett: Hey, (Y/N).

(Y/N): What?

Everett Ross: I would like it if you were in there with the evaluator.

(Y/N): Why?

Everett: If anything were to happen, say, if Bucky Barnes were to break out of his cell; I'm sure the Wolverine would stop him before he even leaves the room.

(Y/N): You sure are convincing, I'll tell you that.

Natasha: Better to be safe than sorry, killer.

(Y/N): All right. All right.

Everett: Thank you.

(Y/N makes his way to where the evaluator & Bucky are.)

Natasha: Try not to miss me too much.

(Y/N): Heh, I'll try.

(Cut to the evaluation of Bucky Barnes.)

Zemo: Hello, Mr. Barnes. I've been sent by the United Nations to evaluate you. Do you mind if I sit?