The Falcon, The Winter Soldier, And The Wolverine Episode 4

NO ONE'S POV:

(We're taken to Wakanda where we see Ayo & Bucky. We even see how Bucky got free from the words that turn him into the Winter Soldier. Bucky & Ayo have a brief conversation about Zemo where she gives him eight hours then they come for him. Cut Bucky walking into Zemo's place.)

Bucky: Well, the Wakandans are here. They want Zemo.

(Y/N): Great.

Bucky: Bought us some more time.
Sam: Were you followed?

Bucky: No.

Zemo: How can you be so sure?

Bucky: 'Cause I know when I'm being followed.

Zemo: It was sweet of you to defend me at least.

Sam: Hey, you shut it. No one's defending you. You killed Nagel.

(Bucky looks at something on his phone.)

Zemo: Do we really have to litigate what may or may not have happened?

(Y/N): Did you hit your head or something?

Sam: There's nothing to litigate. You straight shot the man.

Bucky: Sam. (Y/N).

Sam: What?

(Y/N): Yes?

Bucky: Karli bombed a GRC supply depot.

Sam: What? What's the damage?

Bucky: Eleven injured, three dead. They have a list of demands and are promising more attacks if those demands aren't met in full.

Sam: [sighs]

(Y/N): Well, if they weren't terrorists before they definitely are now.

Zemo: She's getting worse. I have the will to complete this mission. Do the three of you?

Sam: She's just a kid.

Zemo: You're seeing something in her that isn't there. You're clouded by it. She's a supremacist. The very concept of a Super Soldier will always trouble people. It's that warped aspiration that led to Nazis, to Ultron, to the Avengers.
Sam: Hey, those are our friends you're talking about.

(Y/N): My sister and my wife.

Bucky: The Avengers, not the Nazis.
Sam: So, Karli is radicalized, but there has to be a peaceful way to stop her.

Zemo: If you really wanted a peaceful way to stop her, you wouldn't have brought the Wolverine with you.

(Y/N): I hate to say it but he does bring up a good point.

Zemo: The desire to become a superhuman cannot be separated from supremacist ideals. Anyone with that serum is inherently on that path. She will not stop. She will escalate until you kill her. Or she kills you. Or the Wolverine rips her heart out.

(Y/N): Hopefully we can avoid those outcomes.

Bucky: Maybe you're wrong, Zemo. The serum never corrupted Steve.

Zemo: Touché. But there has never been another Steve Rogers, has there?

Bucky: Well, maybe we should give him to the Wakandans right now.

Zemo: And you'll give up your tour guide?

Bucky: Yes.

Sam: From my understanding, Donya is like a pillar of the community, right? So, when I was a kid, my TT passed away.

Bucky: [hesitates] Your TT?

Sam: Yeah, my TT, yeah.

(Y/N): What the hell is that?