- 1: Wife Omega -

Start from the beginning

Gu Yu looked at the gradually piled things on the table in front of him and decided to give up.

Ruan Bawang was still talking, and suddenly there was a burst of cheerful music and electronic synthesizers in the whole home.

“Mr. Huo~welcome home~”

In order to grasp the first time when his husband Huo Yingyi came home, the original owner specially adjusted the volume of the welcome home to the highest level.

Even in a two- or three-story house, he could hear it clearly in the bedroom.

When I got married at the beginning, the Huo family was not in a good condition.

After marrying the original owner, Omega, who had a very low degree of matching and was therefore unable to find a marriage partner through the screening and matching system, the Huo family got some support from the original owner's family.

The original owner is not valued in the family, but no one cares much about it.

After marrying into the Huo family, no one cares, making the original owner with a bad personality even more capricious.

It was originally an emotionless marriage. Huo Yingyi used to endure the original owner.

Now that the difficulties have passed, there is an upward trend, and the conflict with the original owner has become more intense.

Especially after it was discovered that he had a crush on Bai Yueyue. As soon as Huo Yingyi entered the door, he was so noisy by the deafening welcome home that his head hurt. He slowly took off his shoes at the entrance and waited for the household robot to take it away.

The smile before entering the door had disappeared, and his expression was a little impatient and irritable.

Huo Yingyi was very annoyed at the thought that he would be surrounded by his wife's pretentious voice later, and that he would be asked to tell him the events of the day in detail.

The optical brain must also be checked again, and if it is found that something is wrong, it will quarrel sharply.

Huo Yingyi irritably unbuttoned the buttons on the front of her neck, but raised her head to see his wife standing quietly in front.

Instead of calling her husband pretentiously as usual, he stared him silently.

“Why are you standing here without saying a word? "Huo Yingyi frowned. Gu Qi glanced at the “husband” in front of him.

He was tall and long-legged, and his face was not bad, but his attitude was not good.

But he didn't care about this, he was just a little curious about what the role of “husband” meant.

The concept transmitted to him by the system refers to the object of marriage and children.

Gu Qi didn't quite understand. Huo Yingyi felt that his wife was a little strange today.

He always felt that his posture had changed, and he looked very comfortable. It's even a bit fascinating.

Immediately after seeing the makeup on Gu Qi's face, he immediately expressed his feelings.