- 14 -

The soles of his feet touched the abdominal muscles under the uniform, but he didn't feel any obvious pain, and he seemed to have recovered a lot.

There is only a slight tingling sensation left.

Chongyun looked down at Gu Qi. With bare feet, he knew that he didn't even know that his titillating behavior was likely to cause some kind of very bad and serious consequences.

No, he didn't even think it was titillating. Chongyun's Adam's apple didn't know how many times it rolled, so he finally picked up the beautiful feet with his hands and began to rub them from the delicate and soft heart.

Follow the smooth ankles to the elegant calves. Gu Qi was being rubbed until she snorted comfortably, when the closed bedroom door was suddenly knocked on.

“Chongyun? Are you asleep? ” The voice outside the door was a little weak, and it seemed that it was easy to feel pity.

Chong Yun endured a pain in his head, but still put down Gu Yu's leg, and got up to open the door with an indolent anger in his chest.

Outside the door is a slender male with a soft appearance. It's just that I just came from Gu Qi, and the difference between the two is really a bit ridiculously big in comparison.

It is the character's “true lover” in the plot, Bai Zhu, his childhood sweetheart from childhood to adulthood.

At this time, the trajectory of Yin and Yang really coincides with the development of the plot.

Inside the room is a mermaid used as a calming tool for the general, and at the door of the room is the general's childhood sweetheart who really loves him.

Bai Zhu supported the door with his hands weakly, and looked at Chongyun with gleaming eyes, but the weak expression on his face was slowly still and stiff under Chongyun's gaze.

In the past, whenever Chongyun saw him like this, his handsome face, which was admired by the Haitian people, would show pity, not as it is now.——

The tall body stood at the door to completely block the interior of the room. The original warm room light was outlined on the edge of his stiff military uniform, and the entire front looked dark and oppressive.

Extremely powerful. The cold and emotionless amber eyes looked down condescendingly, as if looking at a passerby who had nothing to do with it... even a dead thing.

It is hardly the extreme indifference that an ordinary person can show.

Bai Zhu was seen with cold blood all over his body, and his weak face, which was originally a little lovable, actually revealed pale fear. Is he still Chongyun? “It's late. ”

Chong Yun's thin lips moved, as if he didn't bother to say more, and the hand on the doorknob was about to close the door.

“Wait! Are you still angry with me? "Bai Zhu hurriedly stepped forward to stop him from closing the door, tears dripping from his eyes.

“Although His Royal Highness Ling Mu has looked for me alone, there is really nothing between us...”

“Boom. ” The door of the room closed mercilessly, Bai Zhu stopped in the air with his fingertips, and almost slammed into the door.