- 17 -

Brother Qiqi obviously likes me better, but you have to take him to places you don't like again and again...”

Chong Yun was stunned, and began to wonder if he had really done something too much.

“Over and over again...? ”

“Brother Qiqi likes this place better, right? How can a beauty be with you stinky men?

Of course, he has to stay in a beautiful small room and a small garden. "Bai Zhu snorted.

Chongyun:...Smelly man? When Gu Qi saw that he was about to cry, he felt a little angry, and he began to talk to the outside world, but he never thought that he didn't care much about this kind of thing before.

“Where are you taking me? Why can't you stay here? ”

There was a pleasant voice from the bed curtain, but it was mixed with unpleasantness, which confused Chongyun. “Xiaozhu, why are you crying again and quarreling with Chongyun? ”

Quietly, another male voice interrupted the conversation from the door of the room.

“Your Majesty..." Chongyun turned his head. Gu Qi was sitting on the bed, unable to see each other clearly through the tulle, but only vaguely saw a male figure, which was not much different from Chongyun.

“Uncle..." Bai Zhu shouted with a trailing voice, but he didn't run up to hug each other, still standing by the bed as if guarding something.

“Chongyun is really overdoing it, uncle, how can he do this. ”

He softened his voice and wanted to soften Haihuang's heart like before,

“What should others say if this kind of thing spreads out?" ”

“Even if you really want to help relieve your illness, wouldn't it be better for me to spend more time with him? Brother Qiqi likes it here. ”

“Brother Qiqi? Is it his name? ”

“It's really rare for Xiaozhu to like someone so much. "Haihuang said, despite the majesty of the superior, his tone was still gentle, but he seemed a little perfunctory.

“But didn't Xiaozhu always want Chongyun's illness to get better soon? ”

“Shall we just borrow Brother Qiqi? Just wait for a therapeutic drug to be developed, and it will be paid back to you soon. ”
Bai Zhu's aggrieved expression stagnated, and the words ”developing drugs" made him feel a chill and uncontrollable anger.

How to develop? In other words, isn't it just studying mermaids? Besides, during the conversation, he didn't treat this mermaid with a calming effect as a living individual, like an object.

“Uncle! "Bai Zhu looked unbelievable, “How can you...”

“Xiaozhu. "The Emperor of the Sea interrupted, not annoyed by Bai Zhu's offense, his whole person was gentle but not lacking majesty, like ice that moved like a mountain of cold.

“You can't always be so capricious. ”
He said quietly, looking at Bai Zhu with red eyes.

Seeing Bai Zhu like that, Gu Qi wanted to move forward to help him wipe his tears, but the other party stretched out his hand and pulled down the tulle on this side, hiding Gu Qi firmly inside.