- 5 -

When he was pulled away by the soldiers, he turned back in three steps.

Like a lamb that hasn't been weaned yet, his moist eyes are full of dependence.

Yan looked at the poor little mermaid tightly, his hands clasped tightly, his palms almost pierced.

Why is it still so sticky. Fortunately, Gu Yan hadn't become what he was, otherwise no matter how struggling he was in his heart, he couldn't stand the pitiful look of the other party.

Gu Qi was taken out of the room, walked forward in the gray corridor for a long distance, and then entered a side room.

The room is also simple, but there is a human wearing a white coat and a mask standing.

“Sit up. "

The white coat motioned. Gu Qiu followed the instructions and sat on the chair in front of the white coat, waiting quietly for inspection.

However, immediately afterwards, a little tingling came from his arm, and before he could react, he saw the white coat injecting the liquid from the syringe into his arm.

Gu Qi frowned and wanted to ask what this was, but her consciousness suddenly became blurred.

After almost a few seconds, his vision fell into darkness and he fainted completely.

In the original room, Yan Yan, who was standing by the wall, raised his head as if he was aware of it.

The dark eyes turned into indifference and imperceptible anger again.

After Gu Yu's consciousness was reawakened, he found himself in darkness.

The warm body temperature that originally enveloped him dissipated, only the cold air was hissing.

Gu Yu tried to shrink herself up, and then her back seemed to hit the cold glass.

The darkness was pervasive, and he even wanted to swallow his tears. I don't know how long it took, the darkness was finally torn apart, and the dazzling light re-enveloped Gu Xuan.

In the line of sight, a tall figure who looked familiar appeared.

Ling Mu condescendingly looked at the petite mermaid curled up tightly in the glass tank, his heart beating uncontrollably a few times.

The little mermaid's snow-white face was obviously marked with tears, her eyes were blushing, and his wet dark eyes made her heart soft.

Obviously it's just a very ordinary and slightly delicate appearance, why do you always feel special.

Ling Mu frowned, turned his head and asked, “Did you hurt him? ”

The person next to him who was responsible for sending Gu Qi hurriedly knelt down and explained: “Really not, Your Highness, he has been staying inside without making a sound. ”

The man still wanted to say that Ling Mu waved his hand and immediately shut up.

Gu Qi glanced at Ling Mu and then looked away. The dazed and pitiful expression of a few seconds ago seemed to disappear in an instant.