- 19 -

He was taller than Jie and Yan in this posture. The latter raised his head, his blue vertical pupils couldn't tell what emotions were, as if he was a little helpless.

It's more than love.

Jie Heyan thought to himself. Is it a question of whether he loves Gu Qi or not?

It is a question of whether Gu Qi can realize his love. It is rare for the poseidon in front of Gu Qi to show a little sullenness, and he tightly circled the little mermaid who was unknown but really serious about asking, with a bit of cruelty, and put his face on his white chest.

He opened his mouth as if he wanted to take a bite on the skin, but he still didn't take a bite.

“...I wanted to take you away as soon as possible. "

Jie Heyan grinned his molar teeth, “Now it seems that I should think about it again." ”

Gu Qi was at a loss:?

“The birth of a god is a matter of an instant, and after that, it will approach a state of stillness, will not grow old, and it will be difficult to die. "

Jie Heyan looked at Gu Qi and said. “Since you were born, you have been by my side. ”

He participated in everything about Gu Qi, watching him feed on flower dew, and his extremely perfect body stepped into the bath between heaven and earth every day, and developed him into the cleanest appearance.

It is a collection of all the beauties.

“But you don't know love. ”

Jie Heyan was sure that Gu Yu loved him, but he himself was not aware of this concept.

Hearing this, Gu Qi frowned and pressed his hand on Poseidon's shoulder unconsciously. “I know, I know I love you. ”

He began to be unconsciously coquettish again, and he talked a lot, and his tone of voice was very soft, but he didn't agree with Jie Heyan's statement.

Gu Qi became accustomed to this in front of Jie HeYan, and was very good at making him unable to oppose and reject himself.

But this time Jie Heyan's ruthlessness did not waver. Obviously, Gu Qi hadn't even recovered his memory, and it was only through subconscious dependence and thoughts that he could say “I love you”.

It has been so well protected for hundreds of years that the relationship between the sexes is not even clear.

After all, it's still spoiled.

“Let me see your tail. "

Yan suddenly changed the subject. Gu Qi was taken aback for a moment, and obediently changed
His tail.

A shiny fishtail with crystal scales appeared under his skirt, and at the same time, the poseidon under him also turned into a dragon tail.

Although it has shrunk a lot, it is still more than twice as long as Gu Yu's, and the long silvery tail hooks the fish's tail in circles.

“What's the matter? ”

Gu Qi was placed in a posture of sitting sideways on Jie Heyan's lap, with her hands around his neck, and looked at the cold expression that the opponent rarely showed in front of him with incomprehension.