The body was wrapped around the dragon tail, revealing only the pink skin of the upper body and part of the white legs.

Gu Qi put his other hand on the lower abdomen that was blocked by the dragon tail. The eyes of Poseidon looking at Ling Mu were icy and cold, and awe and fear emerged from the bottom of his heart.

Ling Mu suddenly understood. This is a demonstration. It was the dragon who imprinted his beloved treasure circle in the territory and warned Ling Mu and the others with an insurmountable power gap.

After Ling Mu left in a daze for a long time, Gu Qi barely recovered, but his whole body seemed to have been run over and he had no strength at all.

“Before you... it was not like this. ”

He couldn't even speak. When he opened his mouth, he was pitiful. He coughed a few times, and his lips were stained even more scarlet with silk blood.

“The dragon is different. ”

Try to attribute the problem to the character setting. Jie Heyan hugged Gu Qi into his arms from behind, hugged the back of his hand and rubbed it slowly on his lower abdomen.

The character Gu Yu Qi eventually die of a long-term illness. Regardless of the development of the plot, the deterioration of the disease is inevitable, especially in the past two days.

The changes have become more obvious. Life, old age, illness and death are not in the cognition of the gods.

Although Gu Yu would not really die, Jie and Yan panicked for the first time.

The more I am afraid, the more I want to possess, so that I can't cry if I make my always squeamish lover cry. Gu Qi started coughing up blood again, his complexion was still ruddy, but his spirits did gradually deteriorate.

He was sleepy in the tail of the dragon or in Jie Heyan's arms every day. Jie Heyan didn't dare to toss anymore, so he played with the sea crystal ball if he had anything to do.

The two round and transparent spheres collided with ice edges in the palm of his hand, which summoned the group of people in the palace.

Watching the fullest flower of his lover wither uncontrollably in his arms, Jie Heyan tried to grab the last bit of sweetness from his soft lips.

“I will take you away in the next world. ”

He said in Gu Qi's ear.

At the end of the mermaid world, Gu Yu fell into a short sleep in nothingness, waiting for the next world to unfold.

During this period, the subsystem responsible for Gu Qi was called back to the plane of consciousness by the Lord God.

Its white figure appeared in a vast blue ocean, with a line of black abstract graphics printed on its left chest, stepping into the void and walking into the central aperture.

“A206 entry permit. ”

The mechanical sound sounded out of thin air, and the thin and dense blue spots of light in the void quickly converged into a thick beam of light, like a rotating vortex with an extremely slow flow rate.

“Lord God. "A206's tone is gentle and emotionless, and he does not show obvious awe in front of the Lord God.

“...That unknown force seems to be gradually growing, and its attack power on the surface is strengthening. ”

The blue vortex fluctuates slightly with the sound, like some kind of abstract life form.

There are countless planes in the vast and unpredictable universe. Most planes are small worlds that exist independently.

The power of the plane creation God is also virtually divided into planes.

The system plane is also special in it. It is not considered independent, but a vassal in multiple lower-level plane worlds, completing “role-playing” from the development of predictable destiny, in order to obtain energy and support plane divine power.

Usually the selected role world is only at a slightly lower level than the system plane, and the energy captured is sufficient.

The same is true for the selected role players, and the level of the source plane cannot be too different.

Each subsystem is a derivative of the energy of the Lord God, just like a sophisticated machine that maintains the order and existence of the system plane.

As an independent living body derived from its own plane, the actor will automatically form a contract when acting in cooperation with the system plane, and then it will be transformed into an energy exchange between the two planes.

But it and Gu Yu could not form a contract. Because Gu Qi is not a derivative of any plane, that is to say, he does not belong to any plane. This is impossible.

Only the plane creation god is not a derivative body, and according to common sense, there can be no exceptions to exist out of the plane.

When Gu Qi was pulled into the system plane, the plane he was in was still falling and had not disappeared, proving that he could not be the god who supported the existence of the plane.

Although I have never encountered this situation, Gu Qi, who is not connected with plane energy, is better in control, and can be directly used by it without a contract.

It is only necessary to maintain a weak soul and life. But now the Lord God finds himself in big trouble. The development of the plot is almost drifting and rushing in an unexpected direction, and it cannot draw energy from it.

To make matters worse, there are unknowable forces forcibly destroying the plane order.

At the same time, it has also encountered problems within itself. The plot of the first world deviated, and the tendency of key characters such as the gods to run away became more and more serious, because Gu Yan's departure completely disrupted the direction of the whole world.

It is already in a dangerous situation of internal and external attacks. The third world is about to unfold, and the Lord God has a feeling that his life is not long away in a trance.

The vortex in front of him fluctuated uncomfortably. After receiving the message from the Lord God, A206 stood upright without any waves. “This is indeed bad news. ”

A subsystem like A06 should not have any emotional fluctuations.

It learns and imitates a characteristic personality, and all information about the host will be transmitted to the host god in detail like a machine.

But now it seems to have "mutinied”. ……