I walk further inside and look around a little clueless.

I've never been in a lingerie store before.

The guys don't really know it either, they're following me like lost puppies as if I know what to do.

I walk to the back of the store and literally just start looking for comfy looking underwear.

No way am I going to buy a string for now at least, maybe some day but not now.

There is this big basket where all kinds of underwear lie in while mostly bras are hanging on these hangers against the walls.

I slowly place the crutches against the big basket and just grab some random underwear.

I hold it open with my hands and put it back down when I see that it's a thong.

The next thing I pick up turns out to be a garter belt so I put that one down too as it reminds me of a time John made me wear different kinds of lingerie for a few weeks before then...doing things.

Eventually he stops forcing me to wear those and I was left with my old underwear.

Luckily I grab a hipster next, this is good I think.

It's just simple and normal and doesn't make my mind think back to previous harder times.

I hold it up in front of me to sort of see if it would fit me.

I don't think it will, it's too big

"Everything okay here?" A nice lady asks us while taking a small glance at the underwear in my hands.

"Yes, do you think this pair here is in a smaller size?" I ask her while holding it back up.

"Can I-?" She asks while reaching out to it.

"Of course" I say and hand it to her.

She looks at the tag for a few seconds, "yes, I think we have some more in the back. I'll go look" she says.

I nod my head as Alec starts to speak, "if you find the right ones in the back, grab around 20 of them, some black, some natural and some white" Alec tells the nice lady.

The woman nods her head agreeing before excusing herself, "do you want another kind of underwear?" Alec asks the question directed towards me.

I shake my head, "No" I say

He nods his head before we start walking to the bra sections.

Oh god this is nerve wracking.

Why are there so many choices?

I think I'm just going to stick to some sports bra's for now, it's not like I have any boobs.

Not eating makes you stop growing so that means I never got any boobs, well I have them but I wouldn't even call them an A-cup.

That's a little sad I guess, maybe I'll get them when I start eating like a normal person is supposed to.

I just grab some tops and sports bra's before we head of to the cash register.

When I place the couple of bra's down, the woman comes back with the underwear while Atlas and the twins put some pyjama's in different kinds of material and a silk bathing robe on this table too.

Honestly I'm not even surprised when Atlas grabs the bathing robe and let's me feel the silk, "it so nice right" he states.

I nod my head, "yeah, why?" I ask him a little weirded out by this.

"We're buying it for you" he says while putting it back on the counter

"But-"

"No buts, let's go" he says while dragging me and the twins with him.

I'm following them outside of the store when suddenly a teenage boy slaps my ass before once more groping it by squeezing.