Ninth Life

Su Qing was walking in front of Tu Ranran when he started talking in the middle of the road. "You have changed very much in these few days. At first you were chasing me but now you always ignore me. Its okay but why do you have to seduce  Eldest master Shi? Aren't you quite happy in your life"

Su Qing chuckled "I was chasing you? You are over confident about yourself. I was only returning the favor by expressing that you are under my wing. And according to you if I was chasing you and if you love Shi MingXin then why have you never refused me. Or we are just options for you to choose from. Who do you think you are...as for Shi MingXin"

Su Qing looked back at Tu Ranran "He is Mine" He saw the truck speeding towards them. He wanted to pull Tu Ranran and pay the debt for the original owner but Tu Ranran looked up at him with red eyes "then go and die"

He pushed Su Qing in front of the truck. Su Qing didn't have time to save himself. He could only surround himself with a protective layer before closing his eyes in instinct. He felt a sharp pain in his abdomen and head before falling in the ground. Su Qing heard someone calling him but the protective layer around him have taken too much of his spiritual energy. He fainted. Fortunately he have accumulated enough energy in these few worlds to maintain his human form otherwise he would have transformed into a cat Demon.
.
.

Shi MingXin was very annoyed to hear Tu Ranran proposing to him. "You and your love just disgusts me and please don't tell it to ah Qing. I am currently chasing him. I never want to see you before him.  If he refuses me then I will just kill you. Get out now"

He could hear Tu Ranran yelling and screaming but he closed the door of his office. After a few minutes his secretary knocked at the door in hurry "Sir. Young Master Hu is invited by Mr Tu to thr coffee shop in front."

Shi MingXin was furious. He have always warned this little boy but.... He rolled up his sleeves and walked to the elevator. But he never though that every inch of anger would change into sorrow in a moment. When he came down and witnessed  that Tu Ranran pushed his beloved in front of the truck, his head went blank. He just ran to save the man but the man was already at the ground surrounded by fresh red blood. His hands were trembling "Ah....Ah Qing"

He heard Tu Ranran speak "now you won't be together ever"

But he was not in the mood to deal with him. He took the injured man in his arm. His secretary was fast and drove the car over. Shi MingXin ordered "Drive to the hospital"

He looked out at Tu Ranran in hate who was pressed down by the security guards and laughing madly. 'I will kill you if something happens to Ah Qing.'

He hold the bloody hands tightly. "Ah Qing....Ah Qing.." Ah Qing.