Fifth Life

Su Qing looked around calmly. He walked at the soft bears and took the doll in the middle "found you"

The girl didn't appear but he heard a helpless voice "you are too boring. But I won't give you my doll"

Su Qing sneered "then you are not a good girl"

A fire started to burn the doll. At first the doll was laughing but after a while it started to scream. "Why....why? No fire can burn me....you dare...to use soul fire...,ahhh,"

Su Qing rolled his eyes "you dared to deceive me with a child's appearance despite being a old bitch and I can't use soul  fire."

The doll screamed more and more "don't you know soul fire is also taking away your lifespan as fuel"

Su Qing smiled "it doesn't matter"

But a hand hold him and a black mist surrounded the doll. The doll narrowed its eyes in horror but it disappeared without any residue before saying something.

Su Qing frowned and glared at Jiang XinXin. "Are you an idiot? Let me go"

Jiang Xinxin blinked innocently and let go of his hand "how can I let you sacrifice your lifespans when I wanted to spend the life with you"

Su Qing sneered "dream on."

Jiang XinXin smiled but shadow flashed in front of her as she heard a voice and frowned. She looked at Su Qing hesitantly and turned around

Su Qing didn't realize that he was in front of the cold room as Jiang XinYi tried to pushed him inside. But Su Qing avoided it by instinct. Maybe Jiang XinYi was desperate so she pulled him inside the room along with her.

Jiang XinYi finally laughed. She was laughing mockingly at Su Qing. Su Qing wanted to keep himself warm bit the cold poison flared up according to the plot. He gritted his teeth as he  staggered towards the door and tried to open it. Even his tails were forced to appear but the door didn't move.

Jiang XinYi have already gone mad with excitement and fear of death. "It will not move. Your parents also died here. Now you will also die. It doesn't matter if I die but you have to die. It's pity that....that I can't kill her."

A layer of swear appeared in his forhead. Su Qing couldn't help but remember the scene when his heart was going to snatched away in the forest but he  got saved by xin. " Xin.."

Another thought appeared in his heart 'no. I can't die. I didn't meet Xin. He didn't say he love me. I can't waste this life'

He tried to summon the souls like original owner but it made the poison to flare up more desperately. He couldn't even feel Xitara. He was fighting against the poison but it was fighting against him more and more fiercely. He could feel his life force being sucked by the poison but he was helpless.

But the door opened suddenly. Su Qing wanted to look up but Jiang XinYi screamed "no, why...why did it open?"

Su Qing looked at the door painfully with expectations but his lips twitched "why you again?"