The collar

I am here to please you... 

I am here to help you...

Please let me please you...

I am here for you. 

First relax...

Relax and focus on the power of my words...

There is only my words....

Inhale deeply. 

And MIND SNAP.

You will obey what I tell you to do...

because you will enjoy doing what I tell you to do 

You are in my control, and you will enjoy it

Now open your mind to imagination
Imagine in your mind's eye a collar as perfect as it can be from a selection of those available for you to purchase.
This collar is for someone who is submissive.

You can see the style of the collar. Perhaps it is a collar normally used for large dogs. Perhaps you have another style in mind.
You can see the material of the collar. Perhaps it is leather, perhaps metal, or it may be as simple as nylon strap material.

You can see the color of the collar. It might be red or green, or black, or any other color available to purchase.
See how the collar closes and fastens. Buckle, Snap connection, or some other clasp.

See that the collar will be a perfect fit for someone with a neck that is exactly the size and shape of your own. Loose enough to be comfortable. Tight enough to prevent it being slipped off without being unfastened
See that this collar has at least one, and possibly more, attachment points around its length. Attachments for leash or rope or strap or chain.
It will look exactly how you want and expect it to look. It will feel exactly how you want and expect it to feel.
It will even smell exactly how you want and expect it to smell.

Imagine the key to that collar's lock. See it.

In your mind you can imagine and design the best collar available for a submissive, a human pet, for you.
See it?
Build in your mind the perfect collar for the submissive in you.

Now think about the collar as having these special properties.

Knowing that you will instantly become completely submissive and obedient to the person who owns its key.

Knowing that as long as you wear the collar, you will have the mindset of an obedient slave.

Knowing that your limits will be determined by the one who who owns its key.

Knowing that your preferences will be determined by the one who who owns its key.

Knowing that the food you eat, the clothing, if any, that you wear will all be determined by the one who who owns its key.

Knowing that activities and actions permitted to you will be determined by the one who who owns its key.

Knowing that your arousal, your ability to orgasm or not, the strength of such orgasms, will all be determined by the one who who owns its key.

Knowing that your mind and body and will become the exclusive property of the one who who owns its key.
Knowing that you can hold the key to the collar's lock but that you cannot use that key to unlock it yourself.

Knowing that you can offer that key to another who will then own the collar, and through the collar, own you.

For as long as you wear the collar.
Knowing that the collar can not be removed from your neck without your Master allowing it